SCH

Guest pembo55

Guest pembo55

Do the new shirts have the logo from the sheffield childrens hospital still on the back? I hope it still does as this link was something to be proud of and is not something we should have got rid of if we have.

Guest pembo55

That's a real shame I don't see how having it in the back could have hurt anything. Disappointed that we have ended this type of partnership.

That's unfortunate. The link with the SCH showed the good we do in the community. I know the link will remain as strong, but I thought that free advertisement for the hospital was a good thing for them to have. They do a lot of good, and don't receive the recognition they deserve

Guest Fedor

That's unfortunate. The link with the SCH showed the good we do in the community. I know the link will remain as strong, but I thought that free advertisement for the hospital was a good thing for them to have. They do a lot of good, and don't receive the recognition they deserve

Indeed they do, my daughter been there 3 times in the last week cos she broke her elbow, and they did a very good job and extremely efficient.

Guest Paulos_Medication

Do the new shirts have the logo from the sheffield childrens hospital still on the back? I hope it still does as this link was something to be proud of and is not something we should have got rid of if we have.

It's been removed unfortunately. Hopefully the club will continue strong links with them.

It had not occurred to me to even question this. Thanks for the thread and then the answer guys.

Very disappointing as it was a nice visual bond with an institution that means a lot to many people. I was very proud to see it on the shirt. I know MM and indeed wednesdayite has the current association with bluebell wood, another very important and equally honourable cause. Very surprising then that if the SCH logo was going to disappear that it was not at least substituted for the bluebell wood one.

Edited by Paulos_Medication

Guest Paulos_Medication

Catchy.

Bring back the bear.

Edited by Paulos_Medication

Indeed they do, my daughter been there 3 times in the last week cos she broke her elbow, and they did a very good job and extremely efficient.

When I did my knee in last year they were great, and I can highly recommend their morphine gary megson

I've had my money's worth out of the place during younger years. Having the partnership did a lot to restore the communities relationship with the after Dave and Kaven left. Now the ties have been restored we don't always need the physical ties on the shirt (although I do agree it's good to have it. The more important thing is that the club continues it work with the kids at the hospital and Rob Jones and other continue help to fundraise creating lasting relationships with the community

Guest Handsworthowl

Had a gammy knee as a wee child which they sorted out, as long as we maintain the links and help them financially though it's all good.

BRING BACK THE BEAR.

My 5 week old boy was in Hospital all day yesterday due to his heamaphilia, and there was a little girl who was just leaving the haematology ward with a "get well soon from all at SWFC" card. She had been in there a while soviets a great little touch from the club, hope we keep this up (and I might get to meet some players as we are always back and forth from SCH lol)

It is sad that the SCH logo has been removed from the new kit, although i do believe that the club will continue

to support them the best they can. I suggest that the club make one of their home games this season the SCH

game, making it kids for a quid & season ticket holders bring a mate for a fiver, with all proceeds going to the SCH.

Maybe even make one of the pre season friendlies a SCH game..

Guest pembo55

Glad too see I'm not the only one who misses it I was a frequent visitor there as a child as I thought I was bear grylls as a youngster. The clue could have at least issued a statement this was going from the shirt not just remove it.