Sign on the A303

On Saturday we drove to Cornwall from Wiltshire on our jollies and saw a sign on the side of the road - "For Yeovil Town Football Club Follow A303" It made me very sad to think that was how low we had fallen and I thought out loud - with a tear in my eye - "Please God, never again, please."

And then I cheered myself up by thinking these are the type of places the blunts will be visiting next season and hopefully for many seasons to come. Hahahahaha

I haven't been this optimistic about a forthcoming season since ... well ...... last year actually!!!!!!

UTO

I quite enjoyed Yeovil (didn't go to the 3-2, went the year before)

I know it was probably a bit annoying when the heavens opened, but in the nice weather, and with a good result, the atmosphere was nice.

That and the fact that we found a nice pub pre-match that wasn't too busy

Guest intercity0wl

I quite enjoyed Yeovil (didn't go to the 3-2, went the year before)

I know it was probably a bit annoying when the heavens opened, but in the nice weather, and with a good result, the atmosphere was nice.

That and the fact that we found a nice pub pre-match that wasn't too busy

Me too, had two smashing weekends on the somerset coast for the Yeovil away games, as i did for many of the League one Fixtures, only Really Brighton and maybe a few days in Whitby to coincide with Middlesborough away (cold November) this season, and somewhere on the Suffolk coast for Ipswich., glad we have moved up but some of the places we will visit are not exactly tourist friendly

At least they have signage!

Coming into city from parkway it's all too evident where the sty is, but glorious Hillsborough??

I directed my in-laws there for sheffield cup final in the belief it was well signed via Derek Dooley way as its automatic for me, but it's like a state secret

Come on Sheff city council, this city is ours after all!!

Guest bungledinho

At least they have signage!

Coming into city from parkway it's all too evident where the sty is, but glorious Hillsborough??

I directed my in-laws there for sheffield cup final in the belief it was well signed via Derek Dooley way as its automatic for me, but it's like a state secret

Come on Sheff city council, this city is ours after all!!

Could it be that the World knows the city is ours and therefore don't need to tell people we're here, but they have to remind people there is another team somewhere about the place.

I haven't been this optimistic about a season ever, its been dier to anyone with an ounce of sense for about 14/15 years and before that I was young and had more or less only know relative success and good football.

It's a good time to be a wednesdayite and its pretty good even when its crap so can't flippingwait til August