Sheffield Wednesday Kit Announcement Tomorrow

Neil

Is your inbox as full as Sir Tom Knickerbockerglory's ballsack...?

He's been inside for 2 months now. Wonder how he's getting on!BTW i was running near Rufford last week and a car went past with33 OWL plate! Spooky.

Been following this thread for a bit and it's amusing to see posters who are getting frustrated/upset and some who think it's all a big joke. Can I just clarify something for myself? I take it Owlstalk has a tongue in cheek side to it that the regular posters are aware of but some of the newer posters might not be aware of hence some of the mardy posts. If i understand this correctly Owlstalk jokes about and pretends to be ITK and have breaking news and announcements before it's officially announced. There is the joke that owlstalk make things happen and say owlstalk is the place to come for info before it's officially known for e.g. transfers and kit releases. Neil has fun with this, some people join in and others get really wound up and call him a stinky flaps. So people just need to realise that neil isn't attention seeking and just having a laugh and if we understand thats how the site works then thats ok but too many people on here are taking it all too seriously as if owlstalk really does give you breaking news before it happens and then getting nardy when it obviously can't deliver. So in reality by the time this news does break on here it will also be on the official site. Thats just the nature of owlstalk and it's meant to be a bit of fun. Is this understanding correct?

Been following this thread for a bit and it's amusing to see posters who are getting frustrated/upset and some who think it's all a big joke. Can I just clarify something for myself? I take it Owlstalk has a tongue in cheek side to it that the regular posters are aware of but some of the newer posters might not be aware of hence some of the mardy posts. If i understand this correctly Owlstalk jokes about and pretends to be ITK and have breaking news and announcements before it's officially announced. There is the joke that owlstalk make things happen and say owlstalk is the place to come for info before it's officially known for e.g. transfers and kit releases. Neil has fun with this, some people join in and others get really wound up and call him a stinky flaps. So people just need to realise that neil isn't attention seeking and just having a laugh and if we understand thats how the site works then thats ok but too many people on here are taking it all too seriously as if owlstalk really does give you breaking news before it happens and then getting nardy when it obviously can't deliver. So in reality by the time this news does break on here it will also be on the official site. Thats just the nature of owlstalk and it's meant to be a bit of fun. Is this understanding correct?

Whatever gave you that idea? OT has a whole network of people who KNOW everything, just check out the transfer thread for proof.

Nah, Neil's just a cunt.

Aye

Not at all. And did you know we're absolutely MASSIVE too ?

Nah, Neil's just a cunt.

Ha! Ok!! ill bear that in mind when reading his posts!

Not at all. And did you know we're absolutely MASSIVE too ?

Yeah I knew we were Massive but hadn't we all agreed together as one we would drop this now ;-)