Sheffield Wednesday Kit Announcement Tomorrow

The last bald bloke I believed in had me a good 'un and failed to deliver.

Not this time though...!

Well done Neil,

Well done Owlstalk,

Well done Puma,

Well done SWFC...!

ACE FOOKIN' ACE...!

stop being a time wasting cvvnt and either let us know if its gonna be today or not.

You might just realised people are bored.

Its not marketing its being an annoying time wasting cvvnt.

1) I"m not marketing

2) If you're bored log off ! (it's THAT simple)

3) It IS happening - just waiting for summat to happen first..

Owlstalk Shop

Guest lamort

The last bald bloke I believed in had me a good 'un and failed to deliver...

I've never trusted BOD since either... :(

0898-bodbod-posters.jpg

(if they had a camera and a beard they'd remind me of someone!)

Edited by lamort

Guest ditchowl74

So does everyone else mate...

Things are happening behind the scenes..

Be patient..

It's happening - DEFFO

Used to look on here a lot last season for news and updates but never signed up. More excited about the new season then I have for a long time Neil, thats all. Even more then after Cardiff in 05.

Used to look on here a lot last season for news and updates but never signed up. More excited about the new season then I have for a long time Neil, thats all. Even more then after Cardiff in 05.

Me too

It'll be mental just before the season starts

I reckon we'll do at least 17000 season tickets too

Owlstalk Shop

Mate you clearly misunderstand Owlstalk

lol

We don't 'do' credibility

We don't crave it, we dont' deliver it..

That's NOT what we're about

FFS

Get a grip and 'get' Owlstalk asap or you will spend the rest of your days in constant disappointment

lol

You clearly misunderstand "9am".

This was announced on the official website today,

The players may be away but it's business as usual in the corridors of Hillsborough.

And in the retail department, brand new lines of official merchandise have already started to arrive.

Owls fans have wasted little time in snapping up new lines, with supporters already donning the fresh range of official PUMA training wear that will be used by the first team squad when the players return next month.

This range includes tee shirts, polo shirts and vests, in adult and junior sizes, all of which are now available to purchase in the Owls Megastore or at the online shop at www.swfc.co.uk/shop

The Megastore has also taken delivery of newly-designed mugs celebrating promotion to the Championship and a new range of keyrings and badges, with over a dozen new styles to choose from.

An essential range of men's leisurewear has also arrived, including tee shirts, polo shirts and button tees in four great colours - navy, royal, grey marl and pale blue. There is also a new tracksuit for adults and juniors with prices starting at just £30.00, two new rain jackets - one for men and one for the ladies - at just £40 and a new range of adult PUMA and graphic tee shirts priced at only £15.

Additional stock of some of the shop's best-selling lines from last season is also back on sale - including slippers, garden gnomes, name mugs, meerkats and watches!

Other new lines are also available, of course, including the official DVD review of the exciting 2011-12 campaign, and limited edition promotion-branded Henderson's Relish. Fans can also pre-order their copy of 'Wednesday Rising' - the book produced by the club to commemorate promotion.

Finally, there are just two fully signed first team shirts remaining that mark the season finale against Wycombe, complete with a stunning panoramic print of delirious Wednesdayites on the Hillsborough pitch celebrating elevation.

So there is plenty of new Owls official merchandise arrived to tempt you, with new lines arriving almost daily. Visit the Megastore or online shop today!

So basically we can get new training wear, new lesuire wear and even a fancy new mug... Great...

Nothing about a new kit though.

Edited by Dam_Noir

1) I"m not marketing

2) If you're bored log off ! (it's THAT simple)

3) It IS happening - just waiting for summat to happen first..

Id actually use the rest of the site instead of refreshing this boring pointless thread.

But as per your advice i might as well log off, so I will.

Wait theres some Reverend news you say, or youre editing a generic rock band video, or youre after a tour bus ...ooh im all moist and must stay..

Id actually use the rest of the site instead of refreshing this boring pointless thread.

But as per your advice i might as well log off, so I will.

Wait theres some Reverend news you say, or youre editing a generic rock band video, or youre after a tour bus ...ooh im all moist and must stay..

All that anger my padowan....

Release it...

Get it all out...

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Cath

I've just had a text off Sam.

He says he had a nice dream too.

The sort you don't want to wake up from.

But unfortunately the sort where just as it starts to get really good, the flippin' alarm goes off.

He says you were in it...!

Guest ditchowl74

Me too

It'll be mental just before the season starts

I reckon we'll do at least 17000 season tickets too

Wish I was going to be one of them. I admit I am now a part-timer. Used to be a season ticket holder in the 90's and went to a few away games, then stopped because of work commitments but still went to a lot of home games. Got a ST again after Cardiff because my work hours changed but not had one again now for a few years due to finances/work/family commitments. Would love to be able to get one again :(

I didnt buy last years home shirt because of the late sponsor thing and the iron on. Hope the new one has it incorporated in the design!?

Edited by ditchowl74