Sheffield Wednesday Kit Announcement Tomorrow

Wish I was going to be one of them. I admit I am now a part-timer. Used to be a season ticket holder in the 90's and went to a few away games, then stopped because of work commitments but still went to a lot of home games. Got a ST again after Cardiff because my work hours changed but not has one again now for a few years due to finances/work/family commitments. Would love to be able to get one again :(

I didnt but last years home shirt because of the late sponsor thing and the iron on. Hope the new one has it incorporated in the design!?

NEVER feel less of a fan because of the number of games you can get to mate

Even if fans can only get to one game a season that's good enough for me

I think the good times are back at Hillsborough so hopefully things will stay positive

The sponsor thing - I'd wait and see mate...

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Yorkshirecath

Cath

I've just had a text off Sam.

He says he had a nice dream too.

The sort you don't want to wake up from.

But unfortunately the sort where just as it starts to get really good, the flippin' alarm goes off.

He says you were in it...!

Was I any good??

I'm loving this thread.

Neil is a master of suspense, he's like Owlstalk's very own Alfred Hitchcock.

A bit disturbed about him posting the picture of that bloke he'd got in the bath with him though.

lol

The number of people repeatedly coming into the thread to say how they're not gonna look in this thread again and how it's all bullshit is interesting...

I find it incredible the fever and passion that's been created from a teaser thread..

It's almost like marketing an idea WORKS innit ?

;-)

Owlstalk Shop

This thread is better than corrie!

*corrie is poo pooe at the best of times though to be fair

Innit

It's like Ken Barlow running into the pub shouting "This pub is all poo poo.. it's not gonna serve beer" and running round the regulars telling em not to believe there's gonna be any beer served....

Then running back in to see if there's beer being served

Owlstalk Shop

lol

The number of people repeatedly coming into the thread to say how they're not gonna look in this thread again and how it's all bullshit is interesting...

I find it incredible the fever and passion that's been created from a teaser thread..

It's almost like marketing an idea WORKS innit ?

;-)

It's amusing.

Sales will dictate whether the marketing works I guess, that coupled with the design. I'm still sceptical people will buy poo poo they don't like because of marketing, but maybe people are that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone