Sheffield Wednesday Kit Announcement Tomorrow

It's all bull poop and I will never look at this thread again!!!

F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5.................................... F5....................................

F5.................................... F5.................................. F5.................................... F5..................................

Guest McBeak

I don't pretend to be itk or anything but i've heard there is a promble with the sponsors wife hence the MASSIVE delay in the announcement.

My source isn't as reliable as big gun's mate in the pub though so I think i will just hold on tight and carry on having complete and utter faith in Owlstalk to sort the sponsor/new kit design.

(slightly disturbed about Neil being IN Batth?! - no wonder he wont sign for us if that is Milans negotiating :milan: )

OWLSTALK ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS - 189

OWLSTALK ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT HAVEN'T DELIVERED - 1 (and that wasn't our fault)

We've NEVER not delivered

EVER

FACT

Be patient......

Niel has been quoting Doors lyrics so its got to be Morrisons on the shirt - just sayin like

That's not Jim Morrison I'm quoting dude...

Although Jim is a flipping LEGEND

Love the doors...

One of the best bands EVER

(after Bros)

Owlstalk Shop

Innit

It's like Ken Barlow running into the pub shouting "This pub is all poo poo.. it's not gonna serve beer" and running round the regulars telling em not to believe there's gonna be any beer served....

Then running back in to see if there's beer being served

What is the beer like in the Rovers Return, Neil?

OWLSTALK ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS - 189

OWLSTALK ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT HAVEN'T DELIVERED - 1 (and that wasn't our fault)

We've NEVER not delivered

EVER

FACT

Be patient......

That's not Jim Morrison I'm quoting dude...

Although Jim is a flipping LEGEND

Love the doors...

One of the best bands EVER

(after Bros)

Did someone do a cover of follow me down ? I would like to hear that fellow dude