Matchday Stewards and turnstyle operators required

Guest intercity0wl

Could you do this and then go and watch the match?

dont turnstyle staff get second half?

I used to work the 'styles, way back in the late eighties. Unless you were a 'stopper' and stayed open until half time, you normally closed up at ten past three and got in to the game about quarter past. It served me ok as a student to see the footy and get some coin in. No idea how much it is now though.

Guest Go For It Owl

The Ultras are all over this like a rash

No way are would we let anyone in with such dangerous items like Flags on sticks etc

We also wouldn't allow anyone to enjoy themselves during match time ! NO WAY

Anyone know what the wage is?

Yes, it's about £17/18 for a non stopper taking tickets and letting season tickets in and about £20 selling tickets. Stoppers get £3 or £4 more. You have to be there 2 hours before kick off and providing you are not a stopper you'll usually get in 20 mins after k.o. I've done it since 1980 and enjoy it.

Yes, it's about �17/18 for a non stopper taking tickets and letting season tickets in and about �20 selling tickets. Stoppers get �3 or �4 more. You have to be there 2 hours before kick off and providing you are not a stopper you'll usually get in 20 mins after k.o. I've done it since 1980 and enjoy it.

are those question marks meant to be "£"? cos otherwise Im confused what your on about lol

Yes, it's about �17/18 for a non stopper taking tickets and letting season tickets in and about �20 selling tickets. Stoppers get �3 or �4 more. You have to be there 2 hours before kick off and providing you are not a stopper you'll usually get in 20 mins after k.o. I've done it since 1980 and enjoy it.

That's not bad at all for a couple of hours work. Not sure whether I'd like missing the start of games though.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Do you get to war a blue bra like Neils?

If so that has to be a no brainer... getting paid for cross dressing in publie and seeing most of the match... a bit of wee came out i'm that excited... now if I can only get someone to pay for me to travel from Whitby and serve breakfasts im up for it...

Guest intercity0wl

Do you get to war a blue bra like Neils?

If so that has to be a no brainer... getting paid for cross dressing in publie and seeing most of the match... a bit of wee came out i'm that excited... now if I can only get someone to pay for me to travel from Whitby and serve breakfasts im up for it...

Might not be a problem, geting transport, as the Yellow coats i talk to at games are bused down from the North East, where the firm is based.