Madine on Twitter

True dat

So there isn't a problem at all with Madine retweeting a pic of him cupping some titty bongo's.

I ain't got a problem with it, he's a young lad and obviously having a good time. As long as he does it on the pitch thats all that matters lol I suppose ppl could argue that as a role model he should be showing a bit more class but we all know he's a bit of a pikey :tango:

Guest Cheese

The gun thing, one is a criminal offence the other isn't, not rocket science is it.

I'm not against the picture, but maybe, just maybe, a little thought should go into its audience when you're a bit of a local idol to young children.

I ain't got a problem with it, he's a young lad and obviously having a good time. As long as he does it on the pitch thats all that matters lol I suppose ppl could argue that as a role model he should be showing a bit more class but we all know he's a bit of a pikey :tango:

If anything it's had the effect of making me respect him more.

The gun thing, one is a criminal offence the other isn't, not rocket science is it.

I'm not against the picture, but maybe, just maybe, a little thought should go into its audience when you're a bit of a local idol to young children.

Twitter should be 16+

Nothing wrong with it.

These young children shouldn't be looking.

I say we need more boobies on twitter.

lol

It's not as if he's stuck up it, they look like the false gazza ones anyroad

Edited by council owl

Guest JonTheOwl66

She's shagging that Gaz off Geordie Shore tonight too. Classy woman.

Still, nice bod.. Face is a bit eugh.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Don't need to be ITK when she is mentioning it all over twitter! Very classy woman indeed.

^

I'd still bang her though