Madine on Twitter

She's just uploaded a picture sat in Nando's flashing her chebs, add that one to the 100 odd other ones where shes doing the same thing!

Classy bird! No fear!

When the whole Ben10 thing went off with her, one of her mates called Madine the "30 second wonder"

lol

She's just uploaded a picture sat in Nando's flashing her chebs, add that one to the 100 odd other ones where shes doing the same thing!

Classy bird! No fear!

When the whole Ben10 thing went off with her, one of her mates called Madine the "30 second wonder"

lol

30 seconds is plenty long enough!

Guest foreverSWFC

I followed ChelseaFergo when all the Ben10 crap was going on, now she has like over 100,000 followers. That's how you get followers my friends.

lol

Can only see this ending in tears tbh

He pulled his twitter account after the Carlisle game when he get dragged into a slagging match with their fans after he got quite a lot of abuse from them.

I actually think it may have been Megson who told him to do so, and now he's gone he's back on it again.

If I remember correctly the local press up in Carlisle were taking quotes directly from his twitter and putting them in the paper.

Guest Cheese

I'm not that familiar the twitter, can anyone just see this, including our younger fans? I'm not against Gary putting it about, but this just doesn't sit right if children can see this, if they can't, LAD.

I'm not that familiar the twitter, can anyone just see this, including our younger fans? I'm not against Gary putting it about, but this just doesn't sit right if children can see this, if they can't, LAD.

As amusing as it was when I first saw it, the thought did cross my mind that if kids who support Wednesday these days idolise Gary Madine in the same way I did David Hirst and John Sheridan, I'm not sure such tweets are a great idea.

Although as I say, it did make me laugh when I first saw it and Gary's tweets are usually good value.

As amusing as it was when I first saw it, the thought did cross my mind that if kids who support Wednesday these days idolise Gary Madine in the same way I did David Hirst and John Sheridan, I'm not sure such tweets are a great idea.

Although as I say, it did make me laugh when I first saw it and Gary's tweets are usually good value.

Can you imagine the kind of drunken tweets they'd be posting if it was around in their day tho lol. I agree it's not the sort of things I'd want my kids seeing tho :)

They're not but under 18s aren't allowed to drink either. There's not really any way of stopping them in this day and age

True dat

So there isn't a problem at all with Madine retweeting a pic of him cupping some titty bongo's.

Guest Yorkshirecath

Nice pic of him fondling that girls chebs. Classy girl!

*must read all the thread before posting*

Edited by Yorkshirecath