Got pointed to this thread off Facebook. Glad you all like it, long time Owlstalk member but long time lurker an all! Being a bit of a perfectionist I still think I can do a bit better on some of the words given more time but it was a bit of a hit and run upload as I was on my way to Devon and wanted to get something posted while its still fresh.

Oh and not one to blow my own trumpet but if you do look at my You Tube channel the Ode to Blackwell is a particular fav of mine. I'm proud of that un :)

Edited by boboskins

Got pointed to this thread off Facebook. Glad you all like it, long time Owlstalk member but long time lurker an all! Being a bit of a perfectionist I still think I can do a bit better on some of the words given more time but it was a bit of a hit and run upload as I was on my way to Devon and wanted to get something posted while its still fresh.

Oh and not one to blow my own trumpet but if you do look at my You Tube channel the Ode to Blackwell is a particular fav of mine. I'm proud of that un :)

Glad you turned up, I hope in future you post your work in here as well as Facebook. I only stumbled across it when I searched for the song Mary's Prayer.

Work has exceptional as yours deserves the widest audience, a very jolly well done sir.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.