At it again...

Guest Harry the Owl

Even at 15 it just goes to show the next generation are going to have inherited the chip on their shoulder's just like the rest

Wonder if McCabe's had a read and just started shredding his plan for next season off the back of it

lovvvl

Conversely would the clubs who missed out on a play off place have grounds to sue united for playing a sex offender and as a result robbing them of much needed income from the play offs?

Not sure, but how about if Ched was playing for one of the sides in the play-offs and United finished 7th?

Guest eggsarnie

i likes this too about chedward "He's good enough for the Premiership let alone League One." what due to all those 8 goals scored for the pigs in 2 season in the championship.

Guest johnowls

Who's to say they would have gone up even if he got off? Was ched to blame the other 5 times?, We kept the pressure on and they crumbled.

I fooooking love you wednesday.

as an aside

a lot of them seem to think ched the ripper is premier league class but conveniently forget he scored 8 goals in 70 games in the championship

but at the end of the day,Ched Even's career as a footballer is in ruins as no right minded club will employ him.

This is just comedy gold...

"Wilson is the best thing to happen to the blades in a long long time. Yeah I initially disagreed with his signing but not for the pig connections but because I couldn't see how he would improve the club. Almost a year on and its the best football I've seen in my 35 years ay the lane. The way he handles the media, thr players the fans.

Since ched Wilson has been severely dry bum'd with injuries etc and still got us to an inch of promotion.

Yes yesterday wasnt pretty but with the players he had his tactics were spot on. If we'd have gone toe to toe 442 we would have been murdered by their pace."

Edited by scram

Why whats ross mcCormack done?

Ross McCormack was the keeper playing for Plymouth that was convicted for causing death by dangerous driving. Swindon will apparently be offering him a trial when he is released this summer.

Ross McCormack was the keeper playing for Plymouth that was convicted for causing death by dangerous driving. Swindon will apparently be offering him a trial when he is released this summer.

Ross McCormack plays for l**ds,think he may mean Luke McCormick.