gutted sheffield united didnt win

Guest spooner80

Anyone who feels any sympathy for United must be an out of towner, I'm not suggesting for one minute there's anything wrong in supporting Wednesday from afar, but anyone who lives and works in Sheffield will have had to put up with some right poo from the Blunts for the last 12 years, most of my mates are blunts, and for me, this is karma. I'm letting them have it with both barrels, it's going to be long and merciless, I can't wait to get to work on monday.

Paybacks a *****, and I'm bitchin'

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Anyone who feels any sympathy for United must be an out of towner, I'm not suggesting for one minute there's anything wrong in supporting Wednesday from afar, but anyone who lives and works in Sheffield will have had to put up with some right poo from the Blunts for the last 12 years, most of my mates are blunts, and for me, this is karma. I'm letting them have it with both barrels, it's going to be long and merciless, I can't wait to get to work on monday.

Paybacks a *****, and I'm bitchin'

Give them my regards too they've earned them.

Something not right about Rhodes' recent performances. He's been a shadow of the player we saw in December. Either he's carrying an injury or he's already off.

Either way, I've seen enough of him up against decent defenders to know he'll not be anywhere near as effective next season., especially if he stays at Hudders

Although I don't disagree with the sentiment of your comments I wondered if supply might have had something to do with it.

Guest keyser soze

Although I don't disagree with the sentiment of your comments I wondered if supply might have had something to do with it.

Supply was certainly short against us at theirs and yesterday, but in part it's to do with their forwards inability to hold the ball up (against the likes of Batth and Herman) and bring midfielders in, allowing Hudders to play in the opposition 3rd.

Also bizarre how Roberts - his chief supplier at Hillsborough - has lost his place to Higginbottom, who I haven't seen play particularly well in the games I've seen him (few, granted).

This season couldnt have been wrote better

If you'd given me the script for this season before it started, I'd have had you sectioned. Hollywood studios would reject it as being too far-fetched.

Guest MASSIVE_OWL

Enjoy it in league one piggy! Horrible club, horrible fans, rot in hell you horrible c**ts, we'll make sure we wave at you from above :tango:

Well, spooner80 is a bit off beam, to say the least, to say he is "gutted for the blades" but who is NOT going to miss kicking their arses twice a season? Personally, I'm looking forward to the up draw (how does it work now, do we go into round three or still have the humiliation of being in round 1) and hoping we draw them.

Guest DaithiTheOwl

Are you related to daithitheowl because you sure sound like it.

Nah mate my grammar is marginally better :P Marginally...

Edited by DaithiTheOwl