gutted sheffield united didnt win

Guest spooner80

I don't want the Sheffield Derby again, i want them to rot and go out of business.

They will implode.

Ooh I'm liking that, perhaps they will have to sell their ground and play all their games in Norfolk Park. I think my sides are going to split. :tango:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest spooner80

hi everyone spooner80 is my 16 year old son who suffers with a severe learning difficulty!!! he follows the owls almost everywhere he can.he is not a blade or a porky pig you flipping idiots rant over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone spooner80 is my 16 year old son who suffers with a severe learning difficulty!!! he follows the owls almost everywhere he can.he is not a blade or a porky pig you flipping idiots rant over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fair do's pal.

How bad does everybody feel now... :sad: .

Bollockoff you boring attention seeking git.

Not particularly getting at you

but

this 'attention seeker' label is really getting up my nose.

It's getting that nobody can start a thread without being accused of it.

It's an ill thought out and lazy accusation.

Guest spooner80

he told me he has been on here and people were calling him names because he had spoken his mind and true feelings so i came on to check up.i never thought wednesday fans could be so nasty to someone who they dont even know

Edited by spooner80

he told he has been on here and people were calling him names because he had spoken his mind and true feelings so i came on to check up.i never thought wednesday fans could be so nasty to someone who they dont even know

It's not just him mate. It's anybody who comes on here who people don't know. Seems like a habitual reaction half the time.

Hopefuly people will think twice next time they start chucking abuse at new posters.

There are real people with real feelings behind the user names.

Guest spooner80

very true i would bet a pound to a penny he probably sees some of the people each time he goes to the match maybe even sits next to them

Guest Triplej2

he told me he has been on here and people were calling him names because he had spoken his mind and true feelings so i came on to check up.i never thought wednesday fans could be so nasty to someone who they dont even know

I'm not buying it. Especially as he called someone a spaz in one of his first posts.

I'm not buying it. Especially as he called someone a spaz in one of his first posts.

mate why would he lie?

and why would using the word spaz mean he didn't have learning difficulties?

Spooner keep posting lad and keep on following the Owls. See you next season for another promotion party. ;-)

Guest julesblues

Blunts deserve all they get, or have now got !!!! its punishment for being such a crap team, and nasty crap fans, that can't even follow their own team fully, go feel sorry for someone who really needs to have sorrow felt ;)

It's like when someone says summat about somebody's mother, you get back that she's died of a tropical desease or summat

Well. . .I'm not about to get involved in an argument about whether the op has learning difficulties or not.

On the other hand:

Good to see Beholder posting his usual bullshit.

You are so good at it that I'm starting to wonder whether OT should start paying you a weekly wage.

Well. . .I'm not about to get involved in an argument about whether the op has learning difficulties or not.

On the other hand:

Good to see Beholder posting his usual bullshit.

You are so good at it that I'm starting to wonder whether OT should start paying you a weekly wage.

Haha. Sij the troll. Can always rely on you to come i with some nasty snipe.