Alex Turner

Guest DISCOLEGS

Guest DISCOLEGS

while on holiday in Spain, i bought the spanish Rolling Stone magazine and the feature article was on Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys and to quote the magazine

"Although he has his own idols. We show him the front of the last month Rolling Stone: Mourinho. ‘F*ck, he is a great man, a big one.’ exclaims Turner. ‘He has the Sheffield Wednesday doors opened for when he wants’. It doesn’t seem the best destiny for the Portuguese football coach. The Sheffield Wednesday is a second division team, but Alex defends it with a passion like the one Sabina flaunts when he talks about Atleti (Sabina is an Spanish famous singer and Atleti an Spanish football team)."

not only is he an Owl, but could he possibly be ITK :ph34r:

Guest DISCOLEGS

You quite sure he isn't a leg-end (and I don't mean the end with the toes on either!).

you mean he's hip?

Guest Bertyofcleck

And the winner of most boring Owlstalk joke goes to...........

Arctic Monkeys are Blades.

Alex T isn't.

I have actually been to couple of games with him.

I know his aunty quite well.

Guest SemedoISgod

i know o'malley, and i too can 100% confirm that they are ALL wednesdayites but Alex is the one with the most interest in football.

Guest 1867jaeash

just moved up to stocksbridge and my kids said that the Artic monkeys went to their school stocksbridge high and i heard a couple lived up here ?