Thinking about starting a - FLAG FUND

Guest Go For It Owl

Have also heard that the test is pretty straight forward,(which it shoukd be) just didn't want people turning up with their long lost flags from the loft, or nicely sewn together Pillow cases and being told by a Geordie in a yella coat, " and wheeeeres that think tha teking that like.

hahaa, yeah i get what you mean mate ! Now JR is onside were on to a winner i think :ph34r:

Guest Go For It Owl

Yep the North needs one

Still got some of the black material left !

Thought about some 6 metre by 3 metre letters/numbers down the white seats near to the west stand saying -

S

W

F

C

Top to bottom of the stand

SO WOULD YOU NORTH STANDERS WANT THIS ?

OR SUMMAT ELSE ?

Yours and the '79-80 'Wednesday - Div 2 is calling you' would be fantastic.

Maybe you've hit the nail on the head Davey.

Lets have a dust off yer old flag bag and get yer flags out for the lads day.

Anyone have a Fred Spiksley for England in their loft?

It was in my mum's loft...when she sold the house in 76'....lol...but I'd definately chip in for a LEGENDS FLAG©

Yep the North needs one

Thought about some 6 metre by 3 metre letters/numbers down the white seats near to the west stand saying -

S

W

F

C

The North doesn't need one. One on the Kop looks fine

Yep the North needs one

S

W

F

C

This could be a winner, obviously it looks better in my digitally enhanced mock up - but the real life version might not be a million miles away if GFIO has owt to do with it!

swfc1867.jpg

Chuffin 'ell!!!

Just realised that this would also provide safety netting / segregation for the Wycombe game when we are on about putting them in the NW corner.

The Ultras would save on Police / Stewarding costs for the club.

We know that James H, John R and many others from the club read Owlstalk daily.

Hows about a donation to the flag fund from SWFC?????

(Thanks John for your earlier personal contribution - top bloke!)

Edited by swfc261279

The test the flags have to go through isnt that rigorous dont worry Briscoe, was more a case of John Rutherford laying it out on a table, tugging it, getting a lighter out of his desk and making it look like he was going to torch it to sh!t me up , and then saying it was fine.

Nowt too bad. Don think they actually need fire retardant spray on em.

:st2: :st2:

Happy to contribute to the fund. Is there something we could do about getting small flags on 'sticks' approved for use at Hillsborough

I recently bought one from a seller outside the ground, only to be denied access with the stick atthe turnstiles. Complete waste of a tenner!

How about us fans selling small flags that are approved for waving inside the ground. We could do this as a non for profit activity or even encourage the shop to sell them. Don't understand why we don't have thes type of flags - they were all over the ground at Chelski

Edited by Rick - Norfolk Owl

Guest Go For It Owl

This could be a winner, obviously it looks better in my digitally enhanced mock up - but the real life version might not be a million miles away if GFIO has owt to do with it!

swfc1867.jpg

I hope it is a million miles away from it !

The letters and numbers are the wrong way round on yours :wacko: