Own up! which one of you is it!?

I think it was a great call - got us some reaction - go us airtime - and showed the world how MASSIVE we are

PS - the second caller.. why did you try and sound like LIam Gallagher

Liam Gallager??? lol I've got a broad accent mate but no one has ever compared me to him before!

Guest Big Guns

it was a top phone call and he was bang right of course man utd and liverpool would rather play us than wigan ,bolton ,swansea etc

you shoild be sticking up for him its that savage whos the kant...

I'm not sure what's up with your accent - you may need to consult a professional

TURNING MANC ?

GET HELP

lol

Haha with a cockney dad from Deptford, a Scottish Mum from Edinburgh and living in North Derbyshire for most of my life i might just need some professional help! Saying that though Ive chucked thousands of pounds at watching 15 years of poo football which I could barely afford so i might need help for that as well lol

That was chuffin awful to listen to, an embarrassment to SWFC and the football league.

I think Milan should put an instant ban on any southerners commenting in the press or on phone-ins. From now on anyone speaking "as a Sheffield Wednesday Fan" should justify their position by publishing their postcode alongside any quotes. Job done! S20

Edited by siowls

it was a top phone call and he was bang right of course man utd and liverpool would rather play us than wigan ,bolton ,swansea etc

you shoild be sticking up for him its that savage whos the kant...

not often you talk sense.....but bang on with this one

Had to be someone on a wind up, maybe a Charlton fan seeing as they seem obsessed with us.

i think it was a wednesday fan because he was so narked about it. He would have had to been a very good actor otherwise.

the wednesday caller on later in the show was good

Did he say anything that wrong?

Yeah he kept banging on about crowds, and the 40-50k etc, but I agree with a couple of points:

1) It is embarrassing that we're in league 1 and teams like Barnsley are above us.

2) I'm sure some Man Ure fans (probably more so the older generation) would rather see teams like us, L**ds, Forest etc.in the PL over teams like Wigan and Swansea. Obviously the majority couldn't care less.

I'm not sure why people are getting so upset about it- I found it quite funny.

Its ok fast forward to around 20/22 minutes and i ring up and put him straight!

Top call mate. Very well said

Edited by evaD