Own up! which one of you is it!?

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

First time I have listened to it.

Made himself sound like a right wee wee tail!

Whilst I admit we shouldn't be in League1, the rest of his argument was just delusional.

First time I have listened to it.

Made himself sound like a right wee wee tail!

Whilst I admit we shouldn't be in League1, the rest of his argument was just delusional.

Why shouldn't we? We're here for a reason

I heard this live on the way back from Orient. Was majorly embarrassing.

Tongue in cheek MASSIVE banter with the Blades and Charlton is one thing, ringing a radio show to spout this sort of gonads is a bit much, worrying thing is people then think we're all deluded simpletons.

That said, Charlton fans seem to think it's actually one of theirs ringing up to take the p!ss, might be even sadder if true.

Nice call mate!!

Cheers pal, i was so angry when i was ringing in, i listened to it back on monday morning and was quite surprised. Thought at the time that i was waffling but it didn't sound too bad, the broad hope valley accent came through pretty strong lol

It's not a Wednesday fan.

He had an odd accent which I couldn't place. Sounded like someone putting a different voice on. Most of us have a joke about the MASSIVE bit but you do wonder though if some take it a bit too literally.

Edited by sal1

Listened to this whilst driving to a nightshift......the prat actually made me cringe...an absolute plonker! The idiot merely added to a commonly held perception that football fans are mindless, ill educated morons.

I'm not the worlds biggest fan of the two so-called "experts" and usually find myself at odds with them, but not this time.

It so was refreshing to hear a "wednesdayite" came on later and redressed the balance and actually talk sense.

Just listened to the clip, and i'm pretty sure it's one of the lads i used to travel with on the London Owls trips in the 80's,

certainly made himself look a total wee wee tail.Havn't seen him for many years and it's probably best i don't see him for a few more.

Just listened to the clip, and i'm pretty sure it's one of the lads i used to travel with on the London Owls trips in the 80's,

certainly made himself look a total wee wee tail.Havn't seen him for many years and it's probably best i don't see him for a few more.

A well timed clip round the ear might be in order if you do.

Edited by leea8331