Lad on the North Stand...

Guest James-The-Owl

In the Notts County JPT game last season there was a kid sat on the row in front of me watching wrestling on his portable DVD player all game.

Unbelievable scenes.

Guest RobboOwl84

firstly all i best say hello and now i best say It actually saddens me that this is my first post on here (long time reader) and its this im commenting on but this lads sits 2 rows in front of me on the north and hes done it every game for at least the last 2 seasons that i can remember. Normally watches wrestling or plays on the psp games thingy and im not 100% on this but am pretty sure he brought it to the derby match with him too. :st2:

Then again i cant complain it gives me something to watch when were playing poo :biggrin: Btw if anyones intrested it was Mrs Browns Boys he was watching this week haha.

Guest James-The-Owl
firstly all i best say hello and now i best say It actually saddens me that this is my first post on here (long time reader) and its this im commenting on but this lads sits 2 rows in front of me on the north and hes done it every game for at least the last 2 seasons that i can remember. Normally watches wrestling or plays on the psp games thingy and im not 100% on this but am pretty sure he brought it to the derby match with him too. :st2:

Then again i cant complain it gives me something to watch when were playing poo :biggrin: Btw if anyones intrested it was Mrs Browns Boys he was watching this week haha.

Sounds like the same kid from the wrestling DVDs comment.

It's actually quite a shame,

The younger generation, never knowing Wednesday as a "Premiership" club. They don't appreciate the current improvement on and off the pitch.

Children in the class room these day's support the top 4 premiership teams, some are ashamed to admit they support local sides.

I think alot of youngsters actually get dragged along, so to speak.

Guest RobboOwl84

Thing is i could understand last season with our negative approach and dire football under irvine...... hell he even had me considering buying one to bring with me and watch lol but this season regardless of the quality of the football played has been a MASSIVE MASSIVE improvement...... were winning games! and if that were my kid id be going bloody mental that i pay for a ticket and all he wants to do is watch wrestling dvd. Im sure its cheaper to pay someone a tenner or so to look after him for a few hrs than buy him a match ticket and food and drink every week if he doesnt want to come.

ohh well i just hope he brings somethin decent to watch next week im sick of all this john cena and the rock crap storyline ;) haha.

It's actually quite a shame,

The younger generation, never knowing Wednesday as a "Premiership" club. They don't appreciate the current improvement on and off the pitch.

Children in the class room these day's support the top 4 premiership teams, some are ashamed to admit they support local sides.

I think alot of youngsters actually get dragged along, so to speak.

I started taking both my boys when they were as young as 3 ,now 16 and 12 both now season ticket holders , getting a kid to follow us or toy town , the dingles or the blunts in this day aint easy . Kids follow teams they have never seen and never will , that's the power of sky.

I don't know about them , but for me it's in my blood , win or lose , Irvine or big Ron, vim jonk or johnny sheridan it don't matter what matters is its blue it's not red , it's Wednesday not any one else . I love football , but my passion is at S6 .Euros , world cup , inter v Milano good to watch but just GOOD

UTO

What a load of crap, if they don't want to watch the match tie them up to a lamp post or something or leave them in the car. I hope to God that this dvd player doesn't have the volume up? If it did and I sat near him the fvckin thing would have been on the pitch by now.

edit. just noticed, headphones. Bah.

Edited by mrgund

Guest cm1owl

Hi, this is my first post but been reading for a long while. There was a family few rows behind me on the North at the derby. Father and son mum and daughter. The little girl sat on her mums knee for the whole match facing away from the pitch reading a book. Anyone else see this?

Was it this guy's brother?

lololol.jpg

I was told a story about this bloke after spotting him myself (and no idea if it's true) that he's sat there for years and now the band have turned up behind him it's ruining the matchday experience, he complained to the club who (to be fair) offered to relocate him to any other area of his choosing at no extra cost, he doesn't want to move, so wears the headphone's.

Guest christheowl

I wish the group of 16 year olds who stand infront of me in the north would sit down and watch wrestling or sumet. They spend the entire game slapping each other and running up and down row chasing one another. I'm sure when I was their age I was more bothered about what was happening on the pitch than trying to 'touch' my fellow comrades.