Meggo today

Guest intercity0wl

I've heard he's coming to the match today to sit (stand) with his fellow supporters.

If true, it could be an emotional day for all.

Anybody else hear this?

Not for one minute woul he do this, but if he did I would very politely tell him to F**K OFF, and i am one of his biggest supportrs, and was livid at his sacking, but just like i have had to do, he will have to move on,

But like i said it aint got a cat in hells chance of happening, Gary is better than that, oh and good luck DJ

Edited by intercity0wl

Not for one minute woul he do this, but if he did I would very politely tell him to F**K OFF, and i am one of his biggest supportrs, and was livid at his sacking, but just like i have had to do, he will have to move on,

But like i said it aint got a cat in hells chance of happening, Gary is better than that, oh and good luck DJ

He is a Wednesdayite, as a supporter, is he not allowed to watch the team he supports ? (albeit, i agree he should allow the dust to settle a bit !)

Guest James-The-Owl

Of course you would.

As a fan he is entitled to watch Wednesday, just like he was entitled to before he became Wednesday manager, but he didn't. As I've said in another thread he he came to Rochdale I'd have to question his motives. I can't help thinking it would be to get one over on Milan and not just his love of Wednesday

Guest intercity0wl

Why tell him to f off?

He is out of work and is a supporter, he can do as he pleases.

Why not shake his hand and say thanks for getting us into third on a shoestring and bringing the passion back to hillsborough.

I would shake his hand and tell him i was grateful for all those thing you mention, because they are all true, but as Gary himself would know being there today would serve no purpose other than to stop the team concentrating on what should be the only aim, three points, Cannot remeber him being in attendance at that many games before he Joined us, and he was out of work then too.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Arnie

I have never seen Megson attend a game as a fan or heard of him doing so, has anyone else?

All his im a supporter guff was a way of keeping fans on side, good move considering the hostile atmosphere the players played in during the last few weeks of Irvines reign.

If he turned up today it'd be to make a point as he still feels aggrieved. I Doubt he will though, im sure hes got more class than that and respect for the new manager.

Guest intercity0wl

I sincerely hope he does tell Megson to f*ck off, would make my day finding out Megson has stuck the crust on the site idiot.

Ouch, that hurt :rolleyes: