Meggo today

Guest Johnbloodaxe

He might come in disguise... a beard and wig and glasses with a beanie hat...

Keep your eyes peeled....

I would very politely tell him to F**K OFF

What a strange comment.

"...Hey Gary, you're a Wednesdayite through and through and have done extremely well for us, taking us to the top of the table. Oh, cheers for the derby win too - was great! Sorry to hear of your departure. One final thing: f*ck off...."

:wacko:

Guest totemowl
I've heard he's coming to the match today to sit (stand) with his fellow supporters.

If true, it could be an emotional day for all.

Anybody else hear this?

It's disgusting to even suggest it.

There's so many things wrong with it. Just a stupid rumour started on owlstalk.

Guest intercity0wl

F*ck off.

In a polite way though.

I woukd expect nothing less from a Swinton Lad, Patio's is it ?

Guest totemowl

Really?

I was told this last night by an owl who doesn't frequent owlstalk.

This is at least the 3rd op about it on Owlstalk. The first was on wednesday night / thurday evening, from The gaffer.

Not for one minute woul he do this, but if he did I would very politely tell him to F**K OFF, and i am one of his biggest supportrs, and was livid at his sacking, but just like i have had to do, he will have to move on,

But like i said it aint got a cat in hells chance of happening, Gary is better than that, oh and good luck DJ

He's better than that?! Better than what? He's a Wednesday fan moron! Why should he get told to **** off if he goes to Rochdale and stand in the away end with his fellow Wednesdayites to cheer on the team he loves?

I for one would be flipping fuming if I was stood next to Meggo and had a tailface like you come over and tell him to **** off.

Not for one minute woul he do this, but if he did I would very politely tell him to F**K OFF, and i am one of his biggest supportrs, and was livid at his sacking, but just like i have had to do, he will have to move on,

But like i said it aint got a cat in hells chance of happening, Gary is better than that, oh and good luck DJ

I think if you told him to roger off he would not be the only one wanting to stick the nut on you. Grow up man hes entitled just as much as anyone else to go. Gary you will always be made to feel welcome.