FC Wednesday of sheffield

Now before you all start i was unhappy about the Megson departure at this stage of the season But i will not go slagging of milan because if it was not for him we could be playing our trade in the evo stick premier leauge as FC wednesday of Sheffield because had he not stepped in when he did and bought us we would have been facing going out of buisness and for that i will always be thankfull to him for saving our football club so that i and everyone else can still go to hillsborough to watch our beloved Sheffield Wednesday .

Now on to gary megson yes he was a owl at heart and that is why everyone is reacting the way they are but you have to look beyond that his results over the last 10 games was not good enough and had we been defeated by the pigs everyone would have wanted him gone anyway . The club and what is best for it is bigger than any one individual including gary megson now milan had to make a choice and he chose to change while we still had a chance to get promoted and it took some balls to do it knowing the response he would get and i respect him for that he just like all of us wants out of this leauge this season and he thought if he had stayed with megson that would not happen so he had to make the change . gary megson will always be apart of this club but sometimes you have to make tough decisions in order to be succesfull and upset alot of people doing it but in the end it may just be the right decision and i have a feeling that it will .

Tin hat goes on im ready bring it on

Yes, I was very grateful to MM at the time for saving the club, but now we're seeing a different side to him. I don't agree with you using the 'what if we'd lost to the pigs...' argument, because you could quite easily say 'what if we'd beaten Chesterfield...'

So yes, very grateful for what he did a year ago, very unhappy with his actions this week.

Yes, I was very grateful to MM at the time for saving the club, but now we're seeing a different side to him. I don't agree with you using the 'what if we'd lost to the pigs...' argument, because you could quite easily say 'what if we'd beaten Chesterfield...'

So yes, very grateful for what he did a year ago, very unhappy with his actions this week.

Gratitude doesn't last long with some, just a few months in some cases.

Now before you all start i was unhappy about the Megson departure at this stage of the season But i will not go slagging of milan because if it was not for him we could be playing our trade in the evo stick premier leauge as FC wednesday of Sheffield because had he not stepped in when he did and bought us we would have been facing going out of buisness and for that i will always be thankfull to him for saving our football club so that i and everyone else can still go to hillsborough to watch our beloved Sheffield Wednesday .

Now on to gary megson yes he was a owl at heart and that is why everyone is reacting the way they are but you have to look beyond that his results over the last 10 games was not good enough and had we been defeated by the pigs everyone would have wanted him gone anyway . The club and what is best for it is bigger than any one individual including gary megson now milan had to make a choice and he chose to change while we still had a chance to get promoted and it took some balls to do it knowing the response he would get and i respect him for that he just like all of us wants out of this leauge this season and he thought if he had stayed with megson that would not happen so he had to make the change . gary megson will always be apart of this club but sometimes you have to make tough decisions in order to be succesfull and upset alot of people doing it but in the end it may just be the right decision and i have a feeling that it will .

You know why they named themselves FC United of Manchester, right?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest peterathertonfanclub

The decision to make a change now will prove to be a very clever one or if it goes t#ts up a very stupid one,time will tell.

Whether we like it or not a.new era starts today so let's get behind the boys today and make some noise, I'm off to the pub you coming

Truth is, he always had the 'hire and fire' reputation. We just hoped he may have mellowed a little. However, a leopard clearly doesn't change it's spots.

So we should judge a manager only on his last 10 games? We should not take into account that we have gone from narrowly avoiding relegation last season to third in the league this season? We should not take into account his overall managerial record?

There are so many other factors that could affect a club's short term results other than managerial ability which is why you need to make a judgement over at least a season if not two or three. What if you lose a key player or players through injury? We were without Madine for a few months and before his injury he was banging the goals in. since he returned from injury he has struggled. Sometimes it takes players a bit of time to get their match fitness anf form back. Marshall has been a big loss to us too and it can take time to find a suitable replacement. Antonio looks a good player but we have only just been able to bring him in. What if you get a few bad decisions like a penalty or two against yo uor a couple of dodgy sendings off all these things can affect your short term results which are outside a manager's control.

Personally I've lost the passion at the moment which was created from the momentum that Megsons team created..

Only thing we can do is wait and see what happens..DJ has a big PR battle on his hands, does he have the charisma?

Not too fussed at all that I didnt go today!