scum

just been speaking to my old man and he's just told me about an old lady he knows.

she's wheelchair bound and sits in the disabled area in the lower lepp.

she was sat there on sunday in her wednesday scarf and shirt.

when after the match some so called pig fans decided to spit at her and cover her in it.

i hope you felt so flipping hard when you did it.

SCUM

There are always stories like this.

Most of them unsubstantiated.

Unless you know it as fact - I would ignore it.

Any right minded people of any Club, including United, would not condone this.

It is not the Club, but a minority of people within it.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Whilst its an awful thing to happen, let's not forget that if it was the other way round, we'd have fans who would do exactly the same. Mindless morons.

The difference is if i saw Wednesday fans doing that to a disabled woman i would give the chav f00kers a slap...and i'm sure many other Wednesday fans would do the same.

There are always stories like this.

Most of them unsubstantiated.

Unless you know it as fact - I would ignore it.

Any right minded people of any Club, including United, would not condone this.

It is not the Club, but a minority of people within it.

this lady wouldn't lie and neither would my old man.

she even partly blames herself for wearing her shirt.

Call me sceptical but I rarely believe stuff like this. So much crap gets trotted out in situations like this and it is mostly just chinese whispers and a load of rubbish.

I agree. But that Michael the Blade incident sounds quite serious.

Get well soon Marconi.

Glad you can still type.

Or, is a Stephen Hawking set up?

Leaving the disabled at the back of the Leps in a game like that is asking for trouble , although most fans would not get involved in such behaviour their are always the exception and also the people in wheelchairs usually have a carer with them who could also attract unwanted attention .

To say we have had such prombles with the SAG etc i cannot believe we have the sittuation that Away fans and home disabled are in the same area .

Guest aussieowl

Some of you need to grow up..if you think for one minute that Wednesday don't have fans capable of the same thing then think again...people like this exist in society, some of them follow football, it has nothing to do with which team they support.

Guest Big Guns

Call me sceptical but I rarely believe stuff like this. So much crap gets trotted out in situations like this and it is mostly just chinese whispers and a load of rubbish.

Believe you me the dirty red n white bstrds would do things like that pure scum most of em

I'm afraid it's just society.

A lot of United fans complaining they were set on by Wednesday fans for wearing colours on Sunday and we always report problems on here when go there.

Both fans have idiots and are as bad as each other IMO. If you are the away team in a derby then DON'T wear colours. Sadly it makes you a target.

They wer'nt complaining when about 50 of um were banging on the side of the tram i was on @ fitz sq tram stop screaming piggy bast@rd at an old man and his carer and trying to spit threw the windows, it was kinda funny cos the only one they managed to hit was a Blunt

Edited by LJH1867OWLS