Bostocks dressing room video

he might not be playing the best but at least he's got the banter going :reda:

Spot on. He took a lot of stick last week, some of it deserved but he wasn't the only one that had a mare. Some thought he might have a sulk and not be bothered but at least he showed some interest and got involved in the team spirit.

He's getting into the spirit of things at least. Doesnt seem like a sulk.

Does anyone get the impression that some of the players couldnt be arse with it? Buxton looked well miserable!

The kids just ran around for 90 minutes! It must have been an emotional game for him.

Buxton must have been all celebrated out from celebrating the goal Maradona on crack world cup 94-style in front of the north

Wish I'd seen that one as I was on the north.

I saw Semedo on his knees pointing to the sky when we scored, wish someone had snapped that, it was so Portuguese!

Buxton has had some rough derbies, thought he was his usual steady self today and a great delivery.

I saw Semedo on his knees pointing to the sky when we scored, wish someone had snapped that, it was so Portuguese!

Buxton has had some rough derbies, thought he was his usual steady self today and a great delivery.

I didn't see anything after that goal. I was jumping up and down, nearly lost me glasses hugging everyone around me. This vid (however poo ) does show the togetherness of the team. Everyone wanted to celebrate it! "COME ON THE OWLS!"

Pretty sure i have seen it on here ...

zmx5t.jpg