Antonio then?

Guest PointlessOwl

Looks as if he will be good for us, brings alot to the team with his pace and throw ins

Different to Ben 10. Much more languid style and hasnt seen much action lately. Not as blistering as JJ but skinned his man on several occasions is a good start for me. Fantastic laid on a plate cross shouldve seen Lowe score in first half

Big lad ain't he. Quick off the mark, not afraid to get to the by-line, strong in the air, not afraid to put a foot in and what a flippingMASSIVE throw.

Pigs have one of best defences and I do think he will tear ribbons out of rest of league 1 defences!

Ben who????

Cracking debut.

A little slow to get into the game which is very understandable with it being a derby, high pressure, new team, first team football etc. but in the second he was excellent.

Fast, direct, good delivery, works his b*llocks off, no mug in the air, doesn't mind a tackle and got a fookin' MASSIVE throw. I think there is more to come for this lad and i think Gaz will thrive off some of that service he provided. It was also great to see an understanding already brewing between Michail and Cafu.

Could be a big player for us until the end of the season. Excited to see him again.

Edited by BRADDAZ