Antonio then?

Guest PointlessOwl

Guest PointlessOwl

Whats everyones thought on Antonio after this one game then? How do you think he compares to Marshall? And is he what we were after?

Id say he was excellent. 8/10. Slightly worse than Ben10. After one game mind. And yes. He is just what we needed!!

Guest JonTheOwl66

He played better than Marshall did on his debut.

Excellent final ball, seems quite tricky and that throw is just obscene.

Looking forward to seeing him play more often.

Guest Triplej2

I thought he was absolute class, he had their left back licked every time. My only one gripe is that we didn't use him quite enough.

Wingers are the way forward, f*cking shame about JJ or we would be looking awasome down both sides.

I was impressed with him today, worked hard, had abit of quality about him, and my god his throws are much better than marshalls lol

Lets not forget he only has trained a couple of days with the lads so to put in the performance he did today was brilliant imo, i didnt expect much from him to be honest but was pleasantly surprised

Guest JC Saviour

Considering he was drafted straight into the team after only a couple days to get use to his new team mates and the manager. Also, the atmosphere of a Derby, the pressure placed on Megson at this time, not the ideal baptism, but on that showing, bring on the next game.The futures bright the futures Antonio. This guy has ability and not too dissimilar to a player who was with us up until a few weeks ago.

Guest Big Guns

He played better than Marshall did on his debut.

Excellent final ball, seems quite tricky and that throw is just obscene.

Looking forward to seeing him play more often.

this better than marshalls debut better throw

also brought the best out of buxton , his best game attack wise for months (since bm left us ) link up for goal was class and he could add another 10% to buxtons game if he kicks on from here...very impressed with him , cos to be fair i didnt rate him when he played against us earlier in the season , he will get his chances with his delivery into the box

Very good i thought, appears to be intelligent, putting the ball in at the right time. Great ball in the first half across the 6 yard box, Lowe was so close to it. Was impressed with him today, and considering it's his first game and there should be a lot more to offer. His throw ins are a unbelievable.