Hoskins and evans

Guest peas

Will fire united to second, of that i have no doubt

O'grady, madine, lowe and morrison are not even in the same ball park. We need more (some) quality asap.

Mike jones and bostock? Dont think so gary

I think if you had them working hard, which currently they are, they'd fit into our system alot better than Madine and CoG.

Our strikers are good and very hard working. But its all huff and puff with no end product on the whole.

The two the Blunts have work equally as hard and know where the net is, and how to fashion chances.

Edited by NeonLeon

Bet you weren't saying that before Madine got injured though, were you?

Yes, normally quite loudly too to the disbelief of those around me in the north

He offers very little, no skill, no pace, no tricks. He is just an angry young man who put a few chances in for a team on a roll

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Madine hasnt been the same since his injury and we arent playing to Lowe's strengths. Hoskins and Evans are too very good strikers for this league. Please remember that their wage budget is double ours!

It's not the players it's the tactics. Madine , Lowe and Morrison have goals in them. O'Grady is a target man but still should get to double figures.

I'm convinced we have the squad, we just need to be more ontelligent in the way we play. I have been saying this since the Charlton game. I suppose the people that are concerened with our performances of late will still be told they are being fickle and 'over reacting'.

Play offs for us this season I think, which is still an improvement and I wouldn't be too dissapointed with that. Would like the pigs to get second place if we don't, just so we don't have to face them in the play offs. That would be way to stressfull.

Guest wilyfox

our position in the league flatters to deceive, somewhat. Charlton, United, Huddersfield and Mk Dons all play more attractive football than us. if set-pieces don't bring reward, we cross our fingers and hope JJ can produce a moment of magic.