Can't sleep

Guest James-The-Owl

I wondered when the first of these threads would come along lol this time in 12 hours I'll be on the upper tier at the sty, half an hour in and already 3-0 up....well hopefully anyway!!

UTO.

I wondered when the first of these threads would come along lol this time in 12 hours I'll be on the upper tier at the sty, half an hour in and already 3-0 up....well hopefully anyway!!

UTO.

now now, lets not get carried away, I am afraid we will concede.... in 12 hours time, it will be 5-1

Imagine if we went 3 up early doors, rumbleing hell. What if we match ir beat the bdm scoreline?!?!

I was meant to be getting up early to watch the f1 but at this rate I'll still be up anyway! Seriously, I don't think I've felt this excited since xmas eve when I was 10.

roger it, I'm just gonna embrace it now...roger sleeping for a bit.

Buzzin for it..cannot switch off from the chant's...Gary Madine Goal Machine...or we've been in the third for much too long... and now you can hear us singing this song..de..de..de..de....:).

But need sleep... salong and farewell my fellow owls, see you in the morning.

I'm more nervous than I've ever been for a Wednesday match. This game could be even more significant than the BDM in terms of demostrating the tide has turned. Praying that we don't screw it up in usual Wednesday fashion.

Got a couple of hours but I'm wide awake again now...

I can't flippingwait, lads.

I can't flippingwait til Semedo snaps ginger Quinn.

I can't flippingwait til Marshall takes the wee wee out of Maguire.

I can't flippingwait til Madine bangs in his second goal infront of the Wednesday fans.

I just can't flippingwait til tomorrow when the tide turns for good after 11 years. We know it, them even more so.

WEDNESDAY'S GONNA GET YA