i hate united

Guest James-The-Owl

Hate is a strong word. But yes, I hate Sheffield United.

Congo, if I ever get to the stage where I spend the night before the steel city derby on United's forum, I give you permission to kill me, you sad piggy tvvat.

Guest intercity0wl

hate the cod canyon$ and everything to do with them

Its to be hoped that the rumours they are staying the night at Aston Hall Hotel are wrong, just imagine if anybody with a deep hatred for them decided to do owt silly and disturb their Pre derby nights sleep, but like i saaid they are only rumours. :wink:

Edited by intercity0wl

Its to be hoped that the rumours they are staying the night at Aston Hall Hotel are wrong, just imagine if anybody with a deep hatred for them decided to do owt silly and disturb their Pre derby nights sleep, but like i saaid they are only rumours. :wink:

funnily enough.....i've just deceided that im just off out now.

Was talking to a forest fan today, and he said if Derby were playing in Europe he would want Derby to win as they are English> He turned to me and said surely you would be the same if it was united. I said Dont be such a soft coont. I hate them with every bone in my body. I want them to lose even when they arent playing. I can not think of one time ever in my life when I wanted them to win a game.

Think he realised he had got it wrong.

UTO FTB WTID

Guest bigblue

I heard a rumour they're all flipping wobblers at the lane ?

Can anyone clarify ?

Hopefully there'll be a 20 minute (or more) period where 4300 folk can reaffirm that for you again and again and again!