It pains me.... But...

Guest philkingsmullet

Guest philkingsmullet

Megson deserves some credit today, as did rob jones.

Though MK were superb first half, I'd love to see that from a wednesday side. That said, we bossed the first 20mins of the 2nd half.

Thought Bennett, JOSE and madine were standouts today.

Mom - Jose. He is very very good , people

Probably having to admit Megson deserves some credit?

Don't know why, I really rate him as a manager. People obviously don't like his style of football, but who cares, he gets results and that is what we need.

Guest philkingsmullet

Thanks for your expert opinion

I hate bell ends like you. Did I say I was an expert?? I was vocal about my dislike for megson, and this is my way of crediting him for a well fought 3 points.

I hate bell ends like you. Did I say I was an expert?? I was vocal about my dislike for megson, and this is my way of crediting him for

a well fought 3 points.

Well fought? I agree with realist it was relatively comfortable and we were always in control.

You don't help yourself with the Jose being very very good comment, most of us worked that out after the first game if the season.

Irrespective of your dislike for Megson or stereo type style you've tagged him with it should never be painful to give praise to the manager of our team.

You sir are the bellend

dissapointin mullet,yer know ive been of your posts alately but to say mk were 'superb' in the 1st half is utter bobbar,they wer tip tappin it about for no apperant reason we fully desreved oue easy 3 pts :happy:

Don't know why you got negged for that.

Good post. They did tip tap and we did deserve the win.

Pains you to praise the manager and Rob Jones? Pathetic

If I didn't rate Megson I would be happy to be prooved wrong!

Example- I didn't rate Palmer before this season. I'm more than happy to be wrong and praise him. Doesn't 'pain' me to be wrong and see him do well for SWFC

Edited by Lostowl

I hope you're pained a lot more this season then. Me, I'll be happy to give credit regardless of whether I think anyone is up to the job. I rumbleing pity people like you. A 3-1 win and you're pained. You want to sort yourself out pal. you're only pained cos you can't come on here with your 'controversial' views slagging people off and saying I told you so. Long may our winning run, and your barren attention spell continue. Though you can always make threads saying how pained you are that we are winning.

Guest Skid_Mark
I hope you're pained a lot more this season then. Me, I'll be happy to give credit regardless of whether I think anyone is up to the job. I rumbleing pity people like you. A 3-1 win and you're pained. You want to sort yourself out pal. you're only pained cos you can't come on here with your 'controversial' views slagging people off and saying I told you so. Long may our winning run, and your barren attention spell continue. Though you can always make threads saying how pained you are that we are winning.

Yeah I agree - it's so rumblein painful to see a Wednesday fan at the helm doing well. What a terrible pain?

to be fair to the OP "it pains me to say it" is the customary turn of phrase when admitting that one is wrong. I'm sure he's not literally "pained" by the victory.

Guest philkingsmullet

to be fair to the OP "it pains me to say it" is the customary turn of phrase when admitting that one is wrong. I'm sure he's not literally "pained" by the victory.

Correct.

Personally, I use the phrase 'it pains me to say it' to reluctantly say something, rather than admitting I'm wrong. But if the OP is admitting they're wrong (***SUGGESTION TO A FEW MORE GRUMBLERS ON HERE: go on, smile, make the world a brighter place***), then fair play.

MK had bucket loads off possession today and the reason they did is because we let them we didn't get in there faces at all in first half and that's why they looked so good.I agree I wish we could play football like that.I rate megson and understand that with our injuries that when we get a injured or tired striker he is gonna be replaced with a midfielder.1 thing I don't understand is why not have a young striker on bench like modest or some other just for now.the lads deserve credit today winnin 2-1 and megson changed formation to more defensively and they still went forward and scored well done lads

I hate bell ends like you. Did I say I was an expert?? I was vocal about my dislike for megson, and this is my way of crediting him for a well fought 3 points.

Surely you should be happy to be proved wrong? You just sound like you want Megson to fail so you can be proved right.

Megson deserves some credit today, as did rob jones.

Though MK were superb first half, I'd love to see that from a wednesday side. That said, we bossed the first 20mins of the 2nd half.

Thought Bennett, JOSE and madine were standouts today.

Mom - Jose. He is very very good , people

Happy Clapper. lol

You deserve credit for giving credit to Megson. All of the other anti-Megson lot seem to be keeping their powder dry. They'll soon be out when Megson farts in the wrong direction.

Could I ask why you don't like Megson? You seem relentless in your pursuit of him.