Honolulu Hargreaves

That John Pearson should be feeling VERY guilty right now

Abusing me on the radio, when I have a disability is shocking

I have water retention issues

Its my glands

I eat because Im happy and Im unhappy because I eat...

Vicious circle...

Neil Hargreaves

Piemuncher

xxx

To be fair, piemuncher Pearson couldn't wait to stick a pie in his gob at half time. Thus proving that you didn't really eat ALL the pies.

John Pearson has nowt to come re pie eating...a few years ago Woodseats Owl Jnr was mascot at Carrow Road...after the game which Wednesday won 1-0 we had the opportunity to visit the press room at Carrow road..the usual press gathered waiting for the managers to be interviewed.

.I spotted John Pearson who entered the press room..there is me thinking what probing questions would he ask of Brian Laws, perhaps congratulate him on the away win?..discuss tactics ? ?...but no... nothing.. no question at all, infact he walked over to collect one of Delias finest pastries and pies....picked it up..sat down in a quiet corner of the press room and scoffed the lot washed down with a mug of tea..then promptly left...a true story

UTO's

John Pearson has nowt to come re pie eating...a few years ago Woodseats Owl Jnr was mascot at Carrow Road...after the game which Wednesday won 1-0 we had the opportunity to visit the press room at Carrow road..the usual press gathered waiting for the managers to be interviewed.

.I spotted John Pearson who entered the press room..there is me thinking what probing questions would he ask of Brian Laws, perhaps congratulate him on the away win?..discuss tactics ? ?...but no... nothing.. no question at all, infact he walked over to collect one of Delias finest pastries and pies....picked it up..sat down in a quiet corner of the press room and scoffed the lot washed down with a mug of tea..then promptly left...a true story

UTO's

lol lol lol

Guest Big Guns

Honolulu Hargreaves, where'd ya get them pies?

Honolulu Hargreaves, in paradise

Guaranteed shortest thread ever. FACT.

You was right ingoldmells is were its at 2 pound a pint even magners on draught

Guest Deleted member

Hirsty must not have been there today or else Neil would not have had any chance of getting a pie

Saw Hirsty today - reckon hes lost 2 stone over the summer - could he do a job for us?