Our Fans magnificent

3omins in and sat here feeling sick listening to this hammering and another embarrassment of alfreton proportiions on the cards, I just wanted to thank all the Owls who travelled and sang their hearts out supporting this load of crap. This Club does not deserve this level of support

I'm proud of you lads

3omins in and sat here feeling sick listening to this hammering and another embarrassment of alfreton proportiions on the cards, I just wanted to thank all the Owls who travelled and sang their hearts out supporting this load of crap. This Club does not deserve this level of support

I'm proud of you lads

Bit Gay Tim :rolleyes:

Bit Gay Tim :rolleyes:

lol

mean it tho Charles I know it's not an original post but what a bloody shower this team is and how good are our fans... again- I was convinced blackburn there for taking but we roll over I want to see us try and win this second half Just had a call from one of them who's gone and only possibly 2 words of it are repeatable

The fans who paid good money to go and watch a competitive game of football have been magnificent again What on earth was the manager thinking of with his team selection? Who the folk do we think we are treating the fans with such contempt. Rest a couple of players if you think they need it, hardly likely after 5 games though, but try and make a game of it. Our rivals Charlton and MK Dons put out competitive teams , showing respect for the fans and achieved great results. And it's hardly affecting their promotion push is it

Guest Triplej2

The fans who paid good money to go and watch a competitive game of football have been magnificent again What on earth was the manager thinking of with his team selection? Who the folk do we think we are treating the fans with such contempt. Rest a couple of players if you think they need it, hardly likely after 5 games though, but try and make a game of it. Our rivals Charlton and MK Dons put out competitive teams , showing respect for the fans and achieved great results. And it's hardly affecting their promotion push is it

Bang on!

Really?

I'd much rather be out now and just concentrate on the league. Now we have a fresh Starting XI for saturday and Scunny have a game tomorrow and will be knackered!

Guest TonyOwl88

Our away fans are amazing. It makes bad situations more bearable when our great fans just keep on singing and supporting the lads.

I paid to go today, and would like to confirm that I went in the full knowledge that we would make many changes, and I don't feel that I have been treated with contempt at all.

Don't make out that you are speaking on behalf of all the fans that went to the game.

I paid to go today, and would like to confirm that I went in the full knowledge that we would make many changes, and I don't feel that I have been

treated with contempt at all.

Don't make out that you are speaking on behalf of all the fans that went to the game.

This completely, most fans went to Blackburn with the full knowledge that we would be playing a weakened team. Also a lot of fans go away for the atmosphere and just love to travel away with other Wednesday fans. I know lots of fans who would rather go to away matches than home matches

This completely, most fans went to Blackburn with the full knowledge that we would be playing a weakened team. Also a lot of fans go away for the atmosphere and just love to travel away with other Wednesday fans. I know lots of fans who would rather go to away matches than home matches

100% true. Its been like that since the early 70's and thats what has made us the best fans over the past 40 years

Agreed for the vast majority of us - but did anyone see the group of 30, 15-17 year old Wednesday "massive"?

Mostly pissed burburry wearing b*llends out for trouble. Give the rest of us a bad name. Nice to see my tax bieng put to good use.

W*ankers the lot of em.

Agreed for the vast majority of us - but did anyone see the group of 30, 15-17 year old Wednesday "massive"?

Mostly pissed burburry wearing b*llends out for trouble. Give the rest of us a bad name. Nice to see my tax bieng put to good use.

W*ankers the lot of em.

Yeah - they came and stood near us before the start of the game (to be closer to the Blackburn fans) and some of them felt the need to add "EDL! EDL!" at the end of some of the Wednesday chants. Set of scum.

Guest intercity0wl

I paid to go today, and would like to confirm that I went in the full knowledge that we would make many changes, and I don't feel that I have been treated with contempt at all.

Even though i travelled there expecting a weekened side and an even bigger defeat than it ended up, i was also hoping that GM words that playing on a Thursday was the reason for the weakened side v Blackpool, and that he might just play a slightly stronger side.

After watching how the game unfolded last night its is slightly disappointing that doing just that could have meant progress in the competition, as imo this Blackburn team althought not at full strenght themselves team were very poor, and there for the taking.

Its not the result i have woken up the most dissapointed with this morning, its that for the FIRST time since he has been appointed i am dissapointment with Megsons, knowing that his words after the Blackpool game were just that Words, he never had any intentuon of playing a stronger side on a different day as he said, which for a Manager who prides his self on being a wednesdayite, and his honesty to us is sad.

If playing a game Saturday, Wednesday and Saturday during August makes who GM said prior to the season would be the fittest player in the league tired, i fear for us later on in the season, still its obvious we wont have any many Cup games to worry about.