Our Fans magnificent

Guest highamowl

whilst I expected the weakend team, there was one thing that disapointed me. from 20 mins Blackburn eased off. We came out for the second half playing well, and got the goal. At this stage though I thought it was clear that the club was not bothered about progression, as Megson could have changed it then to go after the game. Whilst I dont mind the changed team, is there any point of having players on the bench you are not going to play?

Thats my only moan really. second half we rolled it out to the back 4 and tried to play footbally which was nice to see. Just thought a change could have helped keep what momentum we managed to get.

Yeah - they came and stood near us before the start of the game (to be closer to the Blackburn fans) and some of them felt the need to add "EDL! EDL!" at the end of some of the Wednesday chants. Set of scum.

This so much.

Pathetic.

They all missed the rare treat of Clinton scoring too so unlucky.

Guest lenbayger

Yeah - they came and stood near us before the start of the game (to be closer to the Blackburn fans) and some of them felt the need to add "EDL! EDL!" at the end of some of the Wednesday chants. Set of scum.

Could have been the same little chav bellends that came an sat at the front near Tango. They were all shaking his hand and trying to look menacing. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry. We have fantastic support but some of the poo coming from them was cringe worthy.

about 5 minutes after Blackburn had a goal disallowed - which would have put them 4-0 up - they started singing "4-0, and you still don't sing" at which point one of our more sensible fans turned round and told them "it's 3-0 you dopey bast**ds". Class

Guest James-The-Owl

I paid to go today, and would like to confirm that I went in the full knowledge that we would make many changes, and I don't feel that I have been treated with contempt at all.

Don't make out that you are speaking on behalf of all the fans that went to the game.

This.

I fully expected us to lose last night, maybe not be 3-0 down in the first 7 mins :biggrin: but I went for the night out, tick off a new ground and have a bit of a sing song. If we'd have been 3-0 down in 7 mins in a league game there's no way the support and the atmosphere would've carried on like it did last night.

Also completely agree about our youth casuals. They were actually funny. It was like they'd come on an organised trip when they emerged from under the stand about half an hour before kick off in their Burberry gear singing on their own. Was really quite bizarre, and I heard a couple of bursts of EDL as well.