Sean rigg signing from port vale?

i have never claimed to 'know it all' as you say i have.

I know you've never claimed this. Feel free to quote where I said you did.

i give my opinion which is valid, and the forum is here for debate.

It is indeed a debate. You give a (very confident) opinion on the abilities of these players, and I question what your opinion is based on. You don't think this is part of debate though? Do you think that people's opinions cannot be questioned? How does debate work in your view then?

it is prats like you that get on my nerves;

I feel the same about you. There's something fundamentally dishonest about the way you pass off your views as the statement of an expert.

you cannot have a debate without insult or turning nasty.

The vast majority of my participation on this forum is done so without insult, or it turning nasty.

you have nothing to offer other than make derogatory remarks. if you dislike my opinion, ignore it. don't fall out your pram, child.

Well, at least you haven't stooped to the level of insults also...apart from the five or six times that you have in this thread alone.

Guest wilyfox

and yet you then drop to a even lower level

i don't seek moral high ground; i respond to others and react accordingly. people don't have to agree with me.

Guest wilyfox

I know you've never claimed this. Feel free to quote where I said you did.

It is indeed a debate. You give a (very confident) opinion on the abilities of these players, and I question what your opinion is based on. You don't think this is part of debate though? Do you think that people's opinions cannot be questioned? How does debate work in your view then?

I feel the same about you. There's something fundamentally dishonest about the way you pass off your views as the statement of an expert.

The vast majority of my participation on this forum is done so without insult, or it turning nasty.

Well, at least you haven't stooped to the level of insults also...apart from the five or six times that you have in this thread alone.

my debates concern football; yours are of a personal nature attacking me. knock it off.

Edited by wilyfox

Guest scott_andrew_william

I don't think you need a team full of experience to get out of this league. We've got core squad players who already have experienced promotion from this league, and playing in this league. I think one of the most important aspects to any team is the team spirit, and I think this seasons squad has a strong one. I think if we're in for Tubbs and Rigg then they're obviously going to add quality to the squad otherwise Megson and his scouts wouldn't be interested in them. As from posters stating we can't afford to wait for young player to develop, well the younger players thrive in a winning environment, and if you've got the ability then it doesn't matter whether you're sixteen or thirty. Remember Chris Brunt and Glenn Whelan?

Edited by scott_andrew_william