Sean rigg signing from port vale?

Guest wilyfox

You've seen him play.

Right. Once was it? Maybe twice.

WOW!!!!

Give it up, mate. You know **** all.

and i'm sure your opinion should grace match of the day....tail

Guest wilyfox

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer from gurujuan wilyfox. He's only paid to spread despondancy within the fanbase

your name says it all

Guest wilyfox

Of course not, which is precisely why I don't give my opinion on either player.

yet feel the need to challenge mine; which i am entitled to

Guest oz_owl

If our scout rates them, that's all the news I need to hear.

It's actually great that we have souts now, compared to the years of sending off for strikers by collecting 14 tokens on the back of cereal packets.

Agreed.

I just don't understand the people who post dismissing players we are linked with as beneath us, just because they are in the division below or only have a "non-league pedigree". There are numerous examples of players being taken from non-league and performing well at a much higher level very quickly, just as there are plenty of players who develop into quality players after they pass their mid-20s.

If we've scouted these players, and Megson thinks they can do a job for us, then I'm inclined to believe he knows more about things than me! :smile:

Edited by oz_owl

yet feel the need to challenge mine; which i am entitled to

Yep, that's right.

You don't give a humbe opinion, you make confident statements about the ability of these players.

And it is this confidence I'm questioning.

Now you're telling me your confidence is based on having seen Tubbs play - how many times? How many times have you seen Crawley Town play? Seriously? Perhaps you saw him against Man Utd last season in the cup LIKE WE ALL DID. How many other times?

You don't even mention whether you've seen Rigg play so I'll assume you haven't.

Summary: you're trying to pass yourself off as someone who knows what he's talking about, when in reality you know sod-all.

Guest wilyfox

Yep, that's right.

You don't give a humbe opinion, you make confident statements about the ability of these players.

And it is this confidence I'm questioning.

Now you're telling me your confidence is based on having seen Tubbs play - how many times? How many times have you seen Crawley Town play? Seriously? Perhaps you saw him against Man Utd last season in the cup LIKE WE ALL DID. How many other times?

You don't even mention whether you've seen Rigg play so I'll assume you haven't.

Summary: you're trying to pass yourself off as someone who knows what he's talking about, when in reality you know sod-all.

i have never claimed to 'know it all' as you say i have. i give my opinion which is valid, and the forum is here for debate. it is prats like you that get on my nerves; you cannot have a debate without insult or turning nasty. you have nothing to offer other than make derogatory remarks. if you dislike my opinion, ignore it. don't fall out your pram, child.

i put Rigg and Tubbs in the 'hopefully not' box. if we're gonna pin our promotion hopes on either of those two then we are in trouble. Rigg has done nothing prior to this season (which is only 4 games old), and Tubbs only has non-league background; smacks of desperation.

Where did Smalling come from from Manure?

I think you'll find he was playing non-league just a few seasons ago. Don't discount em thats all.

Edited by Tarnyowl

Guest TonyOwl88

Never heard of him. Surely he can't score that many if nobody has heard of him since we'd have heard the name on FL Show wouldn't we?

Guest wilyfox

Where did Smalling come from from Manure?

I think you'll find he was playing non-league just a few seasons ago. Don't discount em thats all.

if the target is promotion this season, can we wait for them?

Guest wilyfox

You guys falling out again? Someone should knock your heads together. Kiss andake up eh?

i am here for debate and discussion; they are here for insults. my only interest here is Wednesday.