Andy Giddings says . . .

To contradict myself - if he's been released there'd be no fee, nor loan. Hmmm.

I got told that he's not been released but told he's surplus to requirements and to Find another club, I'm sure if there was a fee it would be minimal tho

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm hoping and praying one of them is Cody McDonald.. I'd imagine the other will be a fast winger.

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Did Will Hoskins tell you? Did he enjoy his chciken wings?

What makes you think I work at KFC??

Just another explanation why owlstalk is about 60% full of **** wits with no jobs!! Like yourself, GIMP

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just another explanation why owlstalk is about 60% full of **** wits with no jobs!! Like yourself, GIMP

lol

You obviously missed the original rumour of Hoskins a while back then?

From the Transfer Rumors thread

I know he's been mentioned alot recently, but whilst at work he popped into Woodall welcome break,where I am a manager, had a KFC, so I ceased on this great opportunity and kindly asked him what you doing this far north? To which he replied 'wouldn't you like to know' with a cheeky grin, so I said 'course I would because I'm a Wednesday fan and we've been linked with you' then all he said was ' you most defiantly would like to know then'. Then he jumped in his BMW x5 and headed back down Nottingham where he still lives

Make of it what you think

Never said you worked at KFC I asked you if Hoskins enjoyed his! :biggrin:

Heard that 1 is Connor sammon from Wigan

Don't see it happening, he came into the Wigan team more and more towards the end of last season and if the rumours of Rodallega being sold + Wigan not wanting to spend much money are true I think Di Santo + Sammon will be the Wigan front two next season.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

KFC What an insult, how can they say that, it's an insult to your boss Ronald !!!

Guest SheffWed6

His tweet says nothing about 2 strikers. Just 2 premier league players is what it says. Could be any position.

His tweet says nothing about 2 strikers. Just 2 premier league players is what it says. Could be any position.

Well it won't be goalkeeper, defence, probably not CM so obviously will be a winger or forward.

Or at least you'd hope it won't be another CB.