Guest 03 owl

He came on and shook Megson's hand in the process. If Barnsley don't keep him on who knows.

:cool: Megson do'es know all about him, maybe the powers of the Owlstalk/Jedi can do its work with Vaz Te to us and CO'g to them both linking up with respective partners...now for the Jedi mind trick :biggrin: .

I'd still gamble on him, we haven't had a player at Hillsborough who plays that sort of role for a few seasons at Hillsborough. Unfortunately, he got a crap service tonight.

plays what? the tereeble role??! pal, we've had plenty of them over the years!!! :happy:

Not the only positive of the night!

Got Chips and a Sausage roll in the ground - £5.50. Gave the gormless lass behind the till £10, got £15.50 change.

Result!

I would have pointed out the error to her, told her what the correct change should have been and then given the 'extra' money back to her.

That's just me though.

I would have pointed out the error to her, told her what the correct change should have been and then given the 'extra' money back to her.

That's just me though.

Last time that happened was at Hillsborough, and thats what I did - but last night that effectively reduced my entrance fee to £1.00, which is a much more realistic price for a poo poo game in a poo poo stadium in a scummy town... :biggrin:

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Got Chips and a Sausage roll in the ground - £5.50. Gave the gormless lass behind the till £10, got £15.50 change.

Result!

They are not the brighest of folk the Dingles.....

Guest intercity0wl

Got Chips and a Sausage roll in the ground - £5.50.

£5. 50 !!!!! Bloody hell.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

He's been released then.

Yep, there are loads of good honest players like him who are just that tiny little bit below the standard required for Div one upwards, as stated by others tho good luck to the kid.

Guest torbayowl

Result!

is the food really that bad they paid you to eat it