Guest Sheff Owl

Went off at half time - i think that's it for him - he did nothing really.

Unlucky i think he found it very hard - i would be very surprised if Megson offers him anything.

Guest cotteeowl

His recent goals record suggests he ain't what we need Still any forward would struggle to make an impression in this side, there is zero creativity.

Madine didnt exactly set the place on fire though probably couldnt find any matches

Guest 03 owl

He worked hard... But that's the only real positive thing that I can say about him today.

At least some 1 had that word in their post tonight :biggrin:

Guest SpiderBoy

With things as they are why not give him a go. Use him as a sub if we need to change things.

He has struggled against Leeds (top 10 in Championship last season) and Dingles (i reckon will do ok in Championship this season)

No one did that well tonight but it was a much changed side.

Megson must have seen something in him to keep him this week.

Guest 03 owl

Not the only positive of the night!

Got Chips and a Sausage roll in the ground - £5.50. Gave the gormless lass behind the till £10, got £15.50 change.

Result!

Bonus!! did she think you had given her £21.00p :wacko:, it's great when that happens though.

Guest Saturday Owl

I'm not too sure on this, the service wasn't really there for him tonight which suggests we haven't seen enough of him.

If we don't get two strikers in over the next week then surely a year long contract wont do any harm.

Does anyone think Megson has kept him becuase in actual fact he doesnt rate him, i may be overthinking this, but if i were Megson and wanted a few new players which weren't coming easily i.e. Manderic was holding out for lower wage demands etc, it wouldnt help illustrating that other options are nowhere near as good as those i was recommending...

I think i need to lie down.