Wycombe Next Season

How do you normally get to away games? If you don't know anybody who's been there before do you not bother going?

google_motherrumbleer.jpg

it's because this will be only the third time that we have ever played wycombe in our history and therefore it's one of the grounds that i have never been to, also i travel to away games mostly by ICO coach but this time i shall take the car with two of my mates.

it's because this will be only the third time that we have ever played wycombe in our history and therefore it's one of the grounds that i have never been to, also i travel to away games mostly by ICO coach but this time i shall take the car with two of my mates.

Whats the panic!? Its the middle of May, it could be 11 months away. Chill out!

It's actually not that far from the junction of the M40. But as stated by ReadingOwl, a nightmare on the roads in and around that area. I've been there a couple of times before as I used to work at High Wycombe, was over ten years ago though.

Parkfieldowl - I always use this site for information on away games.

M42 is always really, really busy.

I still say M69 is the best bet.

Trust me, I've tried em all.

Me too.

Although I'll be starting my journey on the A46 so won't be using the M42. That's if I'm in the country so it'll have to be after December.

Dead easy to get to by car - but miles from the train station - bit of a hike to the town centre as well

My tip would be to get there quite early and park somehwere near the pub at the start of the industrial estate - street parking so you don't have to pay, get some beers and don't get penned in due to traffic after the game

Lots of roundabouts on A43 and speed cameras.

I prefer M69 and it always seems quicker to me.

Yeah loads of roundabouts. Not seen many speed cameras on it though, apart from the fixed one on the stretch between Northanpton services roundabout to the next one.

I always use the A43 route whenever I head down Oxford, Reading, Southampton, etc.

I deliver for a living too so anyone on here use my advice I know what I'm talking about :biggrin: