Wycombe Next Season

Yeah loads of roundabouts. Not seen many speed cameras on it though, apart from the fixed one on the stretch between Northanpton services roundabout to the next one.

I always use the A43 route whenever I head down Oxford, Reading, Southampton, etc.

I deliver for a living too so anyone on here use my advice I know what I'm talking about :biggrin:

There are 3 speed cameras on that side of the road if your travelling from the north, and 1 speed camera on theother side for when your travelling home.

Guest Saturday Owl

New ground Adams Park is, shall be taking the quickest route possible in my new Nissan Pickup truck which is one f*cking monster.

Guest intercity0wl

it's going to be a phooking nightmare to get there next season as we don't know where wycombe is.

Maybe im being a bit dim here, but for somebody who says in the "when does the season start" thread, that you spend every close season weekend in Amsterdam, I find it hard to believe you dont know where the world renowned sleezy town of Wycome is, your just teasing us right ?.

Really looking forward to Wycombe.

Apart from the fact its pretty local for me, my brother in law is a Wycombe fan - so last time it was a bit of a family affair. Him and my sister in the home end, me and the good lady in the away end and my dad in the quiet seats in the main stand.

Would echo scrams view - get there early and park close to the Pub - the Hour Glass (new road/chapel lane A4010)

Guest owlinlincs

I have been a couple of times with lincoln fans.traffic is a nightmare getting out as its one road up to the ground and the closest pub is what feels like a 10 mile walk away

I have been a couple of times with lincoln fans.traffic is a nightmare getting out as its one road up to the ground and the closest pub is what feels like a 10 mile walk away

Yes, I went the last time we played there. IIRC correctly it was a night match and we won.

It is probably the nearest ground to me but it is a nightmare to park. From memory, it is up a cul de sac and the only place to park is their car park.

It was a pain to get out. Much worse than Bournemouth, this year.

Anyone staying over? Henley is not far and is nice.

Not your typical football area though.

I went when we played em last time, nearest pub is a good 15-20 mins walk away and it soon gets full because any other pubs are a taxi ride away.

A43 Oxford is best way and for those worried about speed cameras.........

You shouldn't be bloody speeding. :biggrin:

Edited by bradowl

Yes, I went the last time we played there. IIRC correctly it was a night match and we won.

It is probably the nearest ground to me but it is a nightmare to park. From memory, it is up a cul de sac and the only place to park is their car park.

It was a pain to get out. Much worse than Bournemouth, this year.

Anyone staying over? Henley is not far and is nice.

Not your typical football area though.

Where did you park?

We were on the road across the park, straight out and back in Nottingham before 1am.

Guest mkowl

My father in law lives in Wycombe, so I might park there and no doubt he will give me a lift for a fiver.

He used to be a season ticket holder there until he got banned for commenting on the race, parentage and integrity of a steward who also didn't appreciate being informed that "home" was not in Wycombe but overseas. Nice chap my father in law :rolleyes:

Knew a Wasps season ticket holder who used to have a pint after the game to let the traffic clear.

My father in law lives in Wycombe, so I might park there and no doubt he will give me a lift for a fiver.

He used to be a season ticket holder there until he got banned for commenting on the race, parentage and integrity of a steward who also didn't appreciate being informed that "home" was not in Wycombe but overseas. Nice chap my father in law :rolleyes:

Knew a Wasps season ticket holder who used to have a pint after the game to let the traffic clear.

£5 to travel across Wycombe with a crazy racist sounds expensive to be honest.

Edited by Tim

Guest mkowl

£5 to travel across Wycombe with a crazy racist sounds expensive to be honest.

He is well suited to be a taxi driver