Bristol Rovers Roll Call, Travel, Outfit, Seats or Standing and everything.

anybody tell us how to get to ground from parkway station?

I'm going to Filton Abbey Wood. Change at Parkway. Plenty of trains. Takes about 3 minutes and cost an extra 50p each way.

From FAW walk down Filton Avenue, almost a straight walk, but about 1 1/2 miles. Looked at Google street map: two pubs on the way.

Me + 6 ... dressed as the 7 dwarfs :laugh:

Were all stood in the standing area so should be easilly spotable.

Not sure which dwarf i am yet, will post at a later date :cool:

oh, and 2 of us dwarfs are going down on the Wednesdayite, nice pub stop on the way ... quality !

I think I may be one of those 7................

yes Lostowl you are! I hope you realise how uncomfy that car ride will be!

Were heading to meadowhall to get shirts and infalables tomorrow night if you fancy it, before the Real v Barca match.

Do I know you? lol

I may be up for that, otherwise I will have to trust you to get the stuff! What inflatables? Giant willies?

Sure we will be nice and 'cosy'. We know who is who yet?

Me + 5 others.

We're going down in two cars midday Friday and staying in an hotel for two nights. Can't wait for the two nights out and of course the match, where we're in the standing section. No plans for fancy dress though.

Who else is out and about in Bristol, either Friday night, Saturday night or both?

Edited by BRADDAZ

adamb1253 we need a snow white?

Lostowl I will see whatever is cheap for inflatables and the as for the mask it depends on head size! On a Scale of 1-10 how big would you say your head is? (10 being huge)

Hyperthetically or dimenonsionally?

I'm not far off a dwarf anyway....so prob not that big. Yours is bigger :ph34r:

As for the smurfs.....there is a bit of a vertically challenged theme going on here

Hyperthetically or dimenonsionally?

I'm not far off a dwarf anyway....so prob not that big. Yours is bigger :ph34r:

As for the smurfs.....there is a bit of a vertically challenged theme going on here

Who are you then hahaha ? in real life i meen, not in terms of which Dwarf :laugh:

Sam779 is back in da away day house folks

Word!

Although I was at Daggers, Brighton and Walsall. Plus every other one this season apart from Brentford, Carlisle, Rochdale, Peterborough and Southampton :biggrin:

Guest christheowl

me + 10 on a minibuss from Rotherham. most of us going in fancy dress ! just tried mine on as batman, dogs just chased me round house barking at me !