Bristol Rovers Roll Call, Travel, Outfit, Seats or Standing and everything.

Guest PAUL.

Me + 1, and going down by car early sat morning.

No fancy dress, but might take some inflatables.

Season can't end quick enough for me................it's cost me a fortune and been bitterley disappointing.

Need my batteries charging before we start again in August.

Guest intercity0wl

My bad and shame on me, but im afraid this season in the southern league has taken its toll and i just cannot face another long drive.

Pray that Southampton join Brighton in going up, and Plymouth drop down a division.

Drives to Chezzie, Preston, Scunny, Bury and of course the Sty although not glamourous will be alot shorter trips to gain three more promotion points next season, although i would not say no to a few days on the English riviera should Torquay manage a play off spot and ultimately promotion.

Enjoy Bristol and respect to all who are making another long trek. UTO

Me + 6 ... dressed as the 7 dwarfs :laugh:

Were all stood in the standing area so should be easilly spotable.

Not sure which dwarf i am yet, will post at a later date :cool:

oh, and 2 of us dwarfs are going down on the Wednesdayite, nice pub stop on the way ... quality !

Guest York-owl-chris

me + 2 we're driving down from Sheffield early in the morning. 1 of us as a banana, 1 thunderbirds maybe one suit like david brent had ! UTO

Guest iicaptain

i've just logged onto online ticket sales minutes ago & there's still 2 terrace & 5 seats available (block of 5 together in B2) if anyone still needs them, got as far as putting one in the shopping basket so assume i could have entered card details & bought it had i not already got ours?

Me +1 in the seats.

Going by car although I came down to Dorest last night after the game for a few days holiday with the Wife. Meeting my Dad there.

No fancy dress though because we're boring.

Sam779 is back in da away day house folks

i've just logged onto online ticket sales minutes ago & there's still 2 terrace & 5 seats available (block of 5 together in B2) if anyone still needs them, got as far as putting one in the shopping basket so assume i could have entered card details & bought it had i not already got ours?

Cheers 4 the info iicaptain logged on & got the last terrace tckt. Now me + 6 going down.

Guest adz_swfc

minibus... 16 of us.... stopping off before and after in a little village where we stopped off before bristol city last year... cant for the life of me remember what its called though

no fancy dress because as it stands will prob be going straight from the night out/party for my mates 21st night before. could be very very very messy weekend