Today - goalfest and pigs relegated!!

Guest Distraught!

Palace need to equal pigs result to send them down.

Not true - if that happens, the Pigs will still be six points behind Palace with two games to go. Technically, the Pigs will still be able to survive but in reality it would take Palace and possibly Sflaphorpe and Preston losing all the remaining games, the Blunts winning their last two games and a big turnaround in goal difference. If palace get one more point than the Pigs today, it's official!

Guest intercity0wl

Will the club put up on the Scoreboard if the pigs go dowm?

Guy behind me on the North with an Ear piece connected to his pocket Radio and shouting YES is all it will take to let about 500 people around him know instantly if the Bacon Butties are getting burnt at Reading, believe me i think we will know the score quite quickly.

Not true - if that happens, the Pigs will still be six points behind Palace with two games to go. Technically, the Pigs will still be able to survive but in reality it would take Palace and possibly Sflaphorpe and Preston losing all the remaining games, the Blunts winning their last two games and a big turnaround in goal difference. If palace get one more point than the Pigs today, it's official!

I stand corrected. Thought it was 7 points gap.

Guest Saturday Owl

Reading 3-0 United

Palace 1-1 Scum

All good and the pigs are down, even if we lose that will keep a smile on my face!

Guy behind me on the North with an Ear piece connected to his pocket Radio and shouting YES is all it will take to let about 500 people around him know instantly if the Bacon Butties are getting burnt at Reading, believe me i think we will know the score quite quickly.

You must be sat near me. Was he the guy who at the Hartlepool game just shrieked 2-0?