Anyone else notice how Rob Jones punches the air at the final whistle when we have won? I've seen him do it twice now, the guy is a Wednesdayite, he loves the club and he's good at his job, sign him up. And can we borrow Batth for the whole season next year, this kid is phenominal.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

He has certainly impressed so far along with Batth. Would be great to see them both back here next season. I think huge kudos have to go to Megson for bringing these 2 in and halting the mass of goals we were leaking. He got some stick for bringing in more defenders but its certainly a move that has worked. I think this bodes well for Megson bringing in the right kind of players in the summer and reinforces what we already knew in that Megson has an eye for a good player.

Anyone else notice how Rob Jones punches the air at the final whistle when we have won? I've seen him do it twice now, the guy is a Wednesdayite, he loves the club and he's good at his job, sign him up.

Heard a bit of his interview on RS this morning. Said he'd love to stay here, he's loved every minute and it's between 'them (meaning Scunny) and us' to see what's going to happen next season :biggrin:

And can we borrow Batth for the whole season next year, this kid is phenominal.

Agreed!

Guest andyofsheffield

First time in ages I've felt relaxed at a Wednesday game...

I went to Sflaphorpe for both pre season and cup game this season and both times he just owned everything in the air and it's pleasing to see him doing it for us. It does beg the question why Scunnie don't want him in their back 4 doesn't it.