megson out and players out

Guest wednesday83

The fact that Megson would rather play just 1 up front than use our top scorer and also bring JOC on off the bench than our top scorer tells us all we need to know about Megson. The man is a numpty and would rather send us down to league 2 than admit he has made mistakes.

He blamed his awful stint as forrest manager on the players saying they wanted him out - I wonder why they wanted him out.

He blamed his time at Bolton on the fans - nothing to do with the awful football and negative tactics then Gary???

I hear his interviews and he comes accross really really well. He just is not cut out to be a football manager anymore.

We need Megson out now so we can have a chance of staying up - give Macaulay the job until the end of the season. Then for next season lets have a young, hungry up and coming manager that knows how to play the right kind of football and that can get us out of this league.

And as for the players - theres very few id keep.

Edited by wednesday83

The fact that Megson would rather play just 1 up front than use our top scorer and also bring JOC on off the bench than our top scorer tells us all we need to know about Megson. The man is a numpty and would rather send us down to league 2 than admit he has made mistakes.

He blamed his awful stint as forrest manager on the players saying they wanted him out - I wonder why they wanted him out.

He blamed his time at Bolton on the fans - nothing to do with the awful football and negative tactics then Gary???

I hear his interviews and he comes accross really really well. He just is not cut out to be a football manager anymore.

We need Megson out now so we can have a chance of staying up - give Macaulay the job until the end of the season. Then for next season lets have a young, hungry up and coming manager that knows how to play the right kind of football and that can get us out of this league.

Megson did a good job at Bolton, and quite a lot of their fans would agree, pretty sure one of them posts on here.

Theres very few players you'd keep, because they are bloody awful.

So what makes you think somebody other then Megson would suddenly make them any less awful?

Its got to be 1 or the other for me, either the players are good enough and the manager is not doing his job.

Or the players are complete and utter sh!t and no manager nor miracle could get them playing well.

Personally, i think its the latter.

Guest intercity0wl

Whats all this we know and we need bit, dont speak on my behalf pal, i will make my own mind up who i think the numpty are, and at the moment we, sorry i mean i dont think megson come close to the top of that list

two questions.

a) are you neil mellor?

b) are you on crack?

megson out and players out it is quite obvoius that the current manager and set of players are just not upto the task in hand lets get rid and wipe the slate clean and start from the basics again

While the transfer window is shut?

While there's a season to finish?

Is it not obvious that the current Chairman and Manager will have a clear out over the summer and re-build properly, getting the house in order and making sure the fundamental basics are in place for the following season???

Guest wednesday83

two questions.

a) are you neil mellor?

b) are you on crack?

Sorry ive come round now. The cracks wore off. I must have been mad for wanting our only real goal scorer to play. And I must be wrong about gary megson because I thought we were just 4 points off relegation under him and heading to League 2. Clearly the crack was making me see the league upside down hey.

I dont get whats wrong with wanting ya team to win games.

Sorry ive come round now. The cracks wore off. I must have been mad for wanting our only real goal scorer to play. And I must be wrong about gary megson because I thought we were just 4 points off relegation under him and heading to League 2. Clearly the crack was making me see the league upside down hey.

I dont get whats wrong with wanting ya team to win games.

Isn't Mellor out due to the loan situation (only allowed 5 in the match day squad), He's the top scorer but can he score goals quicker than we can ship them, sadly I believe not, therefore it's more important to use the loan signings in midfield and defence (and on the bench in Nichols).

Didn't Megson get the sack from Bolton? Not too many of their fans would have much good to say about the man

Doesn't change what he accomplished there. They made their minds up quickly they didn't like him and were unwilling to change them.

Anyway, 100% of Owlstalk's Bolton and West Brom fans like him.

:biggrin:

Guest wednesday83

I actually want Megson to do well. But after the way he was at Dagenham and with his bizare team selections, I just cannott believe he will turn things around. He talks reall well, but id rather he did his talking with results.

megson out and players out it is quite obvoius that the current manager and set of players are just not upto the task in hand lets get rid and wipe the slate clean and start from the basics again

Yeah lets get rid of the cleaner and tea lady and all back room staff oh and dont forget the kit man.