Milan Take Note

Roland Nilsson has announced that he will leave Malmo FF after the 2011 season. The Swedish season ends in October but Malmo are already lining up replacements in preparation for Nilsson's departure. Now THIS would be a forward looking, season ticket selling and totally inspirational appointment!

Well, apparently he's lined up to take over FC Copenhagen after Ståle Solbakken (the Danish champions, guaranteed a spot in the CL next season - I love Wednesday, but we are hardly attractive atm compared to that).

Nilsson would be a fantastic manager for us! What a brilliant player he was, much loved by the Hillsborough faithful, won the Swedish Championship for the 1st time in years for Malmó FF.

Mr Mandaric take note and sign Roland!!!

Forgetting Cov, he got GAIS promoted, then went to Malmo, with 2 midtable finishes followed by the winning the league in 2010.

well we'll do fine if MM can enter us in the Hurdy Gurdy Swedey League....The ABBA PREMIERSHIP

well we'll do fine if MM can enter us in the Hurdy Gurdy Swedey League....The ABBA PREMIERSHIP

I believe Gary will be thinking, why not TAKE A CHANCE ON ME?, I've had no MONEY, MONEY, MONEY to spend yet. I know this is some sort of S.O.S and we're facing our very own WATERLOO at the moment but, we need to focus on creating stability ..... THAT'S THE NAME OF THE GAME!

lol

Guest Onang

As crappy as it is, we would still struggle in the "Hurdy Gurdy Swedey League". lol

As crappy as it is, we would still struggle in the "Hurdy Gurdy Swedey League". lol

Yeah but Lapland away would be fun.......Lap Dancers??

Can just see it can't you.....Reindeer skins for goalposts!

Mind you with MM in charge we could end up in the Bosnian Conference!