What has megson done since arriving

Gone on.

Performance evaluation style

His first 2-3 months in the job, hows it going ?

Name your achievements and what improvements you have brought to the table

I honestly can't believe he changed the back four after a decent performance last game.

The players can't have a clue whats going on !

Guest Big Guns

hes made us worse ive never known a manager have such a negative impact ,are the players that bad that there not good enough for league 1,even irvine got the odd decent result out of this bunch.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

No doubt he has failed to arrest the slide.

Until we know just exactly what the things are that go on at this club that 'beggars belief' which is having a material effect on the ability to perform or even try to compete then no one can judge anything...

We were in freefall before he arrived.

But that is the circumstance when most new managers come in so it cannot be used as an excuse.

We are proper in the poo poo now and Megson has run out of ideas to turn it around. The ideas he has implemented have not worked....so it's back to the drawing board. Only problem is that Megason has already burned his bridges with all the players. He has tried everyone in the squad in just about every position and it has not worked. So the drawing board is fooked.

To many players. Too many reasons for the demise. A new manager would still have to work with this squad and wee wee certain players off by not picking them.

For me the main problem is too much rotation of players. Too many new players in summer/ christmas. Too many loan players on top. It's a classic mistake and invariably leads to teams losing form.

Look at Leicester under Martin Allen....and, QPR.

Guest intercity0wl

I rekon they should all go for a nice day out ... sailing or kayaking or what ever it was PS made them do before the Play-Off Final t'other year ... sempt to work !

Team bonding is whats needed here me thinks :cool:

Team dismantling is whats needed imo.

Guest pops55

I rekon they should all go for a nice day out ... sailing or kayaking or what ever it was PS made them do before the Play-Off Final t'other year ... sempt to work !

Take them sailing and scuttle the flipping boat. SWFC at the moment =FUBAR

Guest Willie Henderson

Made us realise why every single supporter of every other team, hates him?

My mate is a West Brom fan and he thinks the sun shines out of Megson's arse, remember he took them up twice so he must have been doing some good, maybe he had a group of commited players there !!

Guest intercity0wl

My mate is a West Brom fan and he thinks the sun shines out of Megson's arse, remember he took them up twice so he must have been doing some good, maybe he had a group of commited players there !!

Exacta Mundo. And is exactly what he will get here given the chance.

Guest Manwithastick

Team dismantling is whats needed imo.

you might be right. Only a complete rumblein moron would start 3 months before the end of the season with games needing to be won to survive.

Guest Stereophonics

I actually think that this is a good idea