Feed the Heff

Guest JonTheOwl66

At last it's Heff time.

Feed him boys...... He's hungry.

First time this season team selection is right.

Gauranteed win tonight.

Gonna slag Clinton off tonight?

Guest Big Guns

At last it's Heff time.

Feed him boys...... He's hungry.

First time this season team selection is right.

Gauranteed win tonight.

is potter playing on the wing :huh:

Better bump this thread seeing I bump when I'm right. What a pathetic performance. Must admit The Heff wasn't in the game. Why throw long balls at him instead of Madine? Very odd.

We are constantly outplayed by teams who are younger fitter, much more positive and the main reason they are quicker.

I know the crowd are frustrated but for the players to play in that atmosphere must be difficult. They didn't want the ball.

Side and back passes drive us mad. There are even more now than when Irvine was here.

One shining light was the intro of JJ. Pace is everything in this division. The problem is he is the only one with any.

Most of the Brentford team were like lightning .. Very sharp.

We will go down at this rate.... This IS the worst run I have ever seen. It has been the worst football I have ever seen.

Roll on end of season .... Let's just pray we stay up.

Guest bartos

I'll tell ya why long balls got pumped up because when he got in shitloads of space with Madine in support he runs round in tiny circles waiting for borh midfield's

Run with the rumbleing thing, 20 yards to attack

Yep, instead of the players, it's the fans fault.

Deary me.

It's a mixture of poor man management, players not good enough and fans just generally not supporting the team at home. Ask yourself this if you got constant poo poo from fans would you give a flip what happens at the end of the season.

The fans have given unbelievable backing to the players. There were no boo's last night until the 3rd.

If players put ANY effort in the crowd respond. Unfortunately, 98% off them are overpaid wasters who couldn't give a flip

Guest bartos

that coupled with a manager telling them they won't be here next season

I doubt he's told a single one that, he's probably suggested to the team some of them won't be n they need to earn the right

Why doesnt the heff care no more? Because when he did something wrong the fans get on his back! Players don't give a flip because the fans treat them like poo poo.

How many of your posts have been on this subject, because it's all I've seen you contribute lately?

If the fans at Hillsborough are so much a part of the problem, how come only 3 of our 12 wins last season came away from home? And why, on the two occasions when the ground was full and we were supposed to be fighting for our lives, did we fail to win either?

I'm sick of idiots like you, appointing yourself as some sort of supporting guru and treating every other fan with less warmth and respect than we used to get from Dave Allen. How many opponents have the fans left unmarked to score easy goals? How many players have they failed to close down? How many goalscoring opportunities have they wasted?