Dagenham and Redbridge roll call

I'd be happy if 11 decent, die-hard players turned up to this game.

Especially if they were wearing Wednesday shirts ;)

Me +1, only coming from Leytonstone, meeting up at the weatherspoons next to Liverpool St then getting the train to Romford.

This game is about as local as it gets for me!

Born and bred in Dagenham, so quite a few old school friends will be on the other side. I got out years ago when it was still an ok place to live.

We'll be leaving home at around 12 o'clock and it's going to be very strange for me to see Wednesday fans in Dagenham.

I'll be popping into the social club afterwards as they'll be screening the England game. An old friend of mine runs the D&R supporters club.

I just hope we manage to win... or I'm going to be taken to pieces!

Anyone know how much in a taxi from Romford Station please ? And how long ?

Station cars(Upminster) are good, reliable firm. Book it if you can. 01708 229400 Or Windmill, 01708 455555 or there is a cab firm just outside Romford Station.

Romford Mini cabs, 01708 707070

Getting to Dagenham from Romford on a Saturday may well take you half an hour. I reckon no more than a tenner, maybe less....

I'm excited about everything apart from the game.

It's another ground ticked off my 92, i'm just praying the players actually turn up.

They're on a great run of form (3 wins and 2 draws- unbeaten in 5) and are probably favourites for the game. Hopefully that might crank the pressure up on their players a little bit more as this is a really important game for them with a few tough away games still to come this season.

Guest North Shields Owl

Station cars(Upminster) are good, reliable firm. Book it if you can. 01708 229400 Or Windmill, 01708 455555 or there is a cab firm just outside Romford Station.

Romford Mini cabs, 01708 707070

Getting to Dagenham from Romford on a Saturday may well take you half an hour. I reckon no more than a tenner, maybe less....

Thanks AmeliaJane. If a bus on takes twenty mins I may go with that, but.......

Guest teeba

Someones going to be a sad panda

lol ;)

Well, at least now we have 2 new loanees who will play plus Batth and Jones, so 4 out of our own miserable squad... actually feeling optimistic we'll beat Daggers now!

Oh dear, one of them doesn't know Dagvegas. Must obviously stay away from Vue Cinemas and the crappy Bowling centre that's there.

Anyway haven't they got their church service to go to? The hardest part of living in the area is finding a suitable church as literally there's a church on every road. Not forgetting you get at least 10 bible bashers knocking on your door everyday, on top of the 50 leaflets you get through your letterbox babbling on about how jesus saves etc. It does help the recycling at least with all the bible leaflets and crappy kebab/chicken takeaway menu's being put in the recycling bin. I think the area probably has the highest recycling rate of paper, which definitely is a good thing

I am almost certain the social club will be open for away supporters (50p charge) on saturday and beer will be served in the ground. Just stay away from the holy water, that's for the home fans only!

I dont know about jesus saves but as long as o'donnell does we should be ok.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

I dont know about jesus saves but as long as o'donnell does we should be ok.

Jesus saves but Madine scores on the rebound. :biggrin:

Guest eastbank

7am start....mini bus to romford...wetherspoons then match for 12.30.....nice stop for a drink on the way home...thanks to england...