Dagenham and Redbridge roll call

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Think you rattled the natives KT.

There's a thread on their forum about you're graphic description of the area

Well, after saying i wouldn't be going to another away match all season i've decided to trash that idea and i'm now going.

Even worse, i've volunteered to drive too. Excellent.

But **** it, you only live once and it's a big six pointer (depressing).

I might even turf out a flag too.

Guest chris8676

Me + 1 driving from Essex.

Me plus two, wife and boy. Not much further than home games for us. How many we sold then chaps?

We have sold just over 1,200 so far.

how long will it take to get from kings x to dagenham then?

as i think we'll miss about half hour + of the game due to the twats moving it to 1 o clock.

Just spent about two hours trying to work this bugger out.

Liverpool Street = are we talking about the overground station?

Does anyone know the estimated time between Liverpool Street Station and Dagenham via the Romford route? An hour maybe?? And costs, will a travel card be valid on the Liverpool Street to Romford train??

I'm guessing getting back we should use the same system i'e Dagenham to Romford via bus and Romford to L'pool Street Station???

Kick off time is annoying as hell!!!

Travelcard zones 1-6 are valid to Romford and it's the train from Liverpool st not tube so yes overground, some trains are quicker and take around 15 mins to Romford others a bit longer with more stops so have a look, the bus from Romford takes around 20 mins so in all I'd give it an hour travelling time with connections

Think you rattled the natives KT.

There's a thread on their forum about you're graphic description of the area

Oh dear, one of them doesn't know Dagvegas. Must obviously stay away from Vue Cinemas and the crappy Bowling centre that's there.

Anyway haven't they got their church service to go to? The hardest part of living in the area is finding a suitable church as literally there's a church on every road. Not forgetting you get at least 10 bible bashers knocking on your door everyday, on top of the 50 leaflets you get through your letterbox babbling on about how jesus saves etc. It does help the recycling at least with all the bible leaflets and crappy kebab/chicken takeaway menu's being put in the recycling bin. I think the area probably has the highest recycling rate of paper, which definitely is a good thing

I am almost certain the social club will be open for away supporters (50p charge) on saturday and beer will be served in the ground. Just stay away from the holy water, that's for the home fans only!

Me + son plus his Baggies mate. Good day out and we might have a new Owl.

bought ticket Monday night, early train out of Tamworth to Euston........all I need to do now is work out best way to Romford and find a pub after the game to see some team playing in cardiff megson.gif

What train you on mate? We will be getting the 7:47 from Tamworth.

Plans to Dagenham are: Euston station, walk to Euston Sq, tube to Liverpool St, train to Romford, bus 103 (I think 174 mentioned earlier as well) to the ground. Not sure if Oyster card covers bus part.

After match, there a pub nearby "Eastbrook" for Wales match in 3-D. May watch first half here before return trip. could be busy though.

Me + son plus his Baggies mate. Good day out and we might have a new Owl.

What train you on mate? We will be getting the 7:47 from Tamworth.

Plans to Dagenham are: Euston station, walk to Euston Sq, tube to Liverpool St, train to Romford, bus 103 (I think 174 mentioned earlier as well) to the ground. Not sure if Oyster card covers bus part.

After match, there a pub nearby "Eastbrook" for Wales match in 3-D. May watch first half here before return trip. could be busy though.

Oyster Card

This will help you, just needed the info myself