4 POINTS OFF RELEGATION

Guest mrbluesky

Thing is, our next few games are all against sides desperate for points and we're simply not up for the battle.

Dagenham

Walsall

Bristol

Brighton

ALL away

And at home against

Tranmere

Swindon

We've been laughing at the pigs all season - I think they'll stop up and we'll go down.

I suppose we've deserved it eh?

Guest Darkus Owlus

With no fight, no ability to even get close to the oppositions penality area, unable to string a pass together....well, we're fooked aren't we?

League 2 boys here we go.

This lot have no bottle for a fight and can't even manage to shoot on goal, it's relegation all the way.

Bottom tier of football for first time in our history, every player and everyone involved in our downfall over last 10 years should be strung up all the way down tailtone rd!

Guest SimonR_SWFC

I really think we'll go down.

Absolutely no confidence, form, fight or ability.

Cannot see where our next win is coming.

A bit on a overreaction methinks?

We were never going to get anything at Southampton, but we have six home games left all against team who are poor/will have nothing to play for...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_wed/fixtures/default.stm

Surely we can get the minimum required three wins (if that) for that lot or failing that, two wins and three draws with away games at Walsall, Daggers, and Rovers?

Guest Briscoe Inferno

unthinkable...

but hey - the former directors of this club will have a comfy seat and premiership quality hospitality in the bottom tier.

Guest SimonR_SWFC

Thing is, our next few games are all against sides desperate for points and we're simply not up for the battle.

Dagenham

Walsall

Bristol

Brighton

ALL away

And at home against

Tranmere

Swindon

We've been laughing at the pigs all season - I think they'll stop up and we'll go down.

I suppose we've deserved it eh?

I suppose Colchester, Exeter, and Hartlepool will all be desperate for points in front of their travelling fans then?

A bit on a overreaction methinks?

We were never going to get anything at Southampton, but we have six home games left all against team who are poor/will have nothing to play for...

Really? No win since December at home and you think we'll get enough points? Dire home form, all away games against teams looking for points. We're a goner

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_wed/fixtures/default.stm

Surely we can get the minimum required three wins (if that) for that lot or failing that, two wins and three draws with away games at Walsall, Daggers, and Rovers?

We're not going to go down. We only need about 6 points to stay up, and we'll scramble/fluke it from somewhere.

If there were more teams who looked like they might climb out of the relegation zone I'd be more worried. But I think Plymouth and Swindon are gone. Bristol Rovers need to pick up a couple more wins quickly (with a striker like Hoskins there is a chance they could make a fight of it).

At the moment though, there's only really Walsall making a fight of it - and there are a few teams between us and the drop.

We're not going to go down. We only need about 6 points to stay up, and we'll scramble/fluke it from somewhere.

If there were more teams who looked like they might climb out of the relegation zone I'd be more worried. But I think Plymouth and Swindon are gone. Bristol Rovers need to pick up a couple more wins quickly (with a striker like Hoskins there is a chance they could make a fight of it).

At the moment though, there's only really Walsall making a fight of it - and there are a few teams between us and the drop.

Well that's me convinced.......phew.

Guest Distraught!

Something like last season then?

Guest Saturday Owl

3 more wins needed, can't see us going down but I'm worried!

I think the best chance of us getting those next 9 points will be Dagenham, Tranmere and Swindon.